Search results

1. B

2nd trackday with N2 7-7-19

Gotcha! Q apparently just rolled into the track a short while ago.....he's im-moral support crew tomorrow just in case:D Not sure if he's near you or not in the paddock.
  2. B

2nd trackday with N2 7-7-19

I just registered for tomorrows TD,and this will only be the second time doing a TD with yall. I didnt feel like dealing with the fireworks crowd at NJMP,and need more test time on the "new-to-me" bikes anyhow. Whats the power situation at Summit tomorrow with you guys? Ive got a genny but...
  3. B

When you think you're Fast

Out of curiosity,do you guys use lap timers at TD's to compare your times to race times? Monday was my first TD in a few years now,and it was just to test out an experimental engine and shake off some cobwebs,so I definatly wasnt concerned with "time". What do any of yall that only do TDs use as...
  4. B

Feeler - '03-05 R6 Track parts (Yoyo, Akropovich, Racetech, etc)

Price and location on the bodywork if the other guy didnt buy them already. Pics also if possible,so I can make sure its the model style that will mate up to my ram-air intake. Thanks-a-million!!
  5. B

New to N2

Cool.I appreciate it either way whether its a go or no! Thanks!!
  6. B

New to N2

I cant figure out how to go back in to try and change the group to see if I can get in for tomorrow.:confused:
  7. B

New to N2

Hey Eric,whats happenin'! Yes I have a CCS expert license. When I tried to sign up for the TD,it automatically put me in beginner and wouldnt let me change it.Then it said it was full and I could be put on a wait list.
  8. B

Summit Point 4/29-4/30 ROLL CALL

Wish I saw this website sooner. I'd love to get in a TD tomorrow on main.
  9. B

New to N2

Lowly CCS vintage racer looking to do a couple TDs here and there between race weekends. I missed NJMP this weekend,so was hoping to make up for it by some track time at Summit, tomorrow 4/30. Looks like its booked and im on a waiting list:'(.....If openings come up,when would I find out...