Search results

1. R

Still wanted: Pitt novice 8/19

If anyone cant make it last minute I'll buy your spot. I'll be at the track already, I'll just be happier if I'm riding and not watching lol. Thanks.
  2. R

Wanted: Pitt Race 8/19 Novice

Lucky! I posted a wanted for the same thing on the 10th and still dont have a spot.
  3. R

Roll Call- Pitt Race August 18-19- Annual N2 Air Fence Fundraiser/Potluck

Wondering what time it will be going til? Eating and what time does the auction go off? Not sure what time I'll be arriving but I'd like to bring something if people will still be eating when I arrive .
  4. R

Wanted Pitt 8-19 novice

Yeah. Thank you for all the info!
  5. R

Wanted Pitt 8-19 novice

Got it. I'll be fingers crossed! Do they ever open a spot if someone just doesn't show in the morning? I'll be at the track anyway just stuck as pit crew if I can't grab a spot.
  6. R

Wanted Pitt 8-19 novice

Yeah waiting to hear back, just sucks if I have to sign up through n2 it's almost $100 more without my membership discount and the late fee added.
  7. R

Wanted Pitt 8-19 novice

Someone else told me the same thing, I emailed n2 asking about it. Thinking it could have to do with me signing up through evolve and not directly through n2.
  8. R

Wanted Pitt 8-19 novice

Procrastination got me, if anyone changes their mind I'll be happy to buy the day.