Search results

1. byron21

For Sale 2013 Triumph Daytona 675R

Sold....
  2. byron21

Price lowered to 6,000. Hopefully this will help offset the cost of shipping.
  3. byron21

Currently located in Gillette Wyoming.
  4. byron21

Moved west and no longer close enough to tracks to enjoy my track bike anymore. 2476 Miles on odometer, bike from factory as a track bike (no ignition no extra wiring for lights and such) clean title in hand (bike has never been registered) factory race ECU and quick shifter installed. Bike...
  5. byron21

Greetings from Virginia

Warren, Great to hear from you. I actually sold my Streetfigther and used the money to buy a track only bike. I never made it to the track with my Ducati. I have heard they are a good track bike, I just figured I would be better off with something a little smaller to learn on. Sorry I couldn't...
  6. byron21

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

Ouch Brad, too soon on the gear comment. For those of you who don't know I suffered gearbox issues on Saturday that was not fixable at the track so I packed up and went home Saturday evening. Since my awning survived, I will be using that money to pay for transmission repairs. Great weekend...
  7. byron21

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

Count me in
  8. byron21

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

Trucks all loaded up and ready to go. Will be on my way to the track soon. Looking forward to the weekend and making some new friends and improving my skills. Byron
  9. byron21

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

Thanks bmart. Really looking forward to meeting everyone and learning some new skills. Byron
  10. byron21

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

Count me in, this will be my first track day with N2 and my third track day experience. Signed up for ATP on Saturday and then I will be sticking around Sunday to practice what I learned on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Best Regards, Byron
  11. byron21

Greetings from Virginia

Thanks for reaching out kawijay. I was going to do CSS in May but got wait-listed. Hoping to make it back for levels 3 and 4 in August. In the meantime I am just trying to make as many track days as I can. Have fun at CSS, I will have to try and make a Pittrace event if I can. Byron
  12. byron21

Greetings from Virginia

Thanks Brad, I will definitely drop by. Best regards, Byron
  13. byron21

Greetings from Virginia

Well it has been a long winter. The Ducati has been sold and was replaced with a track only Triumph Daytona 675R. Finally have all my stuff together so will definitely be making it out this spring. Just signed up for the ATP school on May 4th and a follow on practice day on the 5th. This will be...
  14. byron21

2014 R6 and 2015 R3 Yamaha for sale

Congrats on the sales.
  15. byron21

2008 Honda CBR1000RR - Very Clean

Any chance this bike is still available?
  16. byron21

If you could email me some pics that would be great. Thanks Byron
  17. byron21

Is R6 still available. Can you post or send some pictures? Thanks
  18. byron21

Greetings from Virginia

Thanks Vinny, I had no idea this whole time that NC bike was so close to where I live. Byron
  19. byron21

Greetings from Virginia

Thank you all for the kind welcome. Finished up my valve check and other maintenance last night, by some miracle I didn't mess anything up and the bike actually runs. Got some new Dunlop Q3's mounted, new brake pads are on the way so things are looking good for a track day in October. Byron
  20. byron21

Greetings from Virginia

Thanks Judy Byron