Search results

1. H

New Carbonin RSV4 Fairings $1900

2015+ Aprillia RSV4 Carbonin Fairings painted matte black with carbon fiber intake tubes. Never used. $1,900.
  2. H

AIM Solo 2 DL $699

Used and near perfect condition. I’ll include a R1 or RSV4 mount. Shipping included. $699.
  3. H

AIM Solo 2 DL $699

Used and near perfect condition. I’ll include a R1 or RSV4 mount. Shipping included. $699.
  4. H

51 mm woodcraft clip-ons

Near new 51 mm clip-ons with standard bars. One bar was mounted, the other is new. Have not been used on the track. Selling because they will not clear new body work. Asking $115 shipped. New from woodcraft $159.
  5. H

2019 Yamaha R1 $12,500

Teasing with the idea of selling my R1. It has 1,798 mi. It has a brand new Ohlins forks, rear shock, and steering damper with Evol Technology triple clamp/inserts. Suspension has two track days on it. Additional goodies not listed. Fairly firm. $12,500, suspension is half that price. I will...
  6. H

Alpinestars GP Tech V2 Size 54 $350

It would make a good back-up tech air suit or a cheap opportunity to get into the technology. I am selling the vest separate in another post. Took two low slides this year and still has life left. Fully functional. Nothing needs repaired as it sits today, other than a few zipper ends (not a...
  7. H

Used Tech Air Race Vest $700 Size Large

Used Alpinestars Tech Air Race vest. It had been deployed twice last year and sent to Alpinestars for repair. I can comfortable say it prevented more serious injury. It cost $300 to repair. It includes vest, charger, manuals, and original box. I would use again, but upgrading gear. Asking $700...
  8. H

Used Alpine Stars GP Tech V2/Tech Air Vest 54/Large $1150

Looking to sale a used Alpinestars GP Tech V2 size 54. It has some road rash due to low sides. Gravity got the best of me last year. That said, the suit is still in decent shape and has life in it. If you would like to get any component repaired, it can be sent to www.anthonysleatherworks.com or...
  9. H

15-19 Front Fork Height

Anyone have the stock measurement in millimeters from the top of the triple clamp to the top of the fork on a 2015-19 R1? Forgot to measure prior to removing forks and adding ohlins forks :confused:.
  10. H

Dainese Tourque D1 Boot $250

Almost new, used 2-3 times. I prefer Alpinestars for comfort and fit. I am a size 10 in US and fit is snug. I will include an extra set of sliders.
  11. H

Fast Frank Front Axle

I could use advise from first hand experience. Are the pinch bolts used with FF front axle? Every video that I have seen, the pinch bolts are installed, but never used when removing or installing the axle. Other than endurance racing, is it worth the money and has it made your tire changes less...
  12. H

2018 Polaris Aluminum Trailer

2018 Polaris Aluminum trailer with brakes. For transparency two things wrong with it. Dent on interior part of the door and the 7 prong adapter has some wear from becoming disconnected (user error lol). It stays connect just fine and could easily be replaced. Two Pitbull TRS plates installed on...
  13. H

Pittsburgh Steel Dolly $50

Deliver to PITT or pick up in Pittsburgh. Put together, never used.
  14. H

2017 CBR 1000RR SP $12,000

Hey all, I am considering selling my 2017 CBR 1000RR SP. It has been a tough decision. It is a beautiful bike, well balanced, very smooth, and feels like a 600. Probably, one of the best bikes I have owned. The fairings are new, one ding because I dropped the tank cover. Only other blemish is...
  15. H

Race licence school

I searched N2 forum for race class info and it was not in the appendices of the N2 manual, so I apologize if this topic has been covered elsewhere. What are the requirements for applying to the N2 race license school? If all things considered, who should or should not? Are there additional...
  16. H

Fairing bodywork Greater Pittsburgh Area

I live in Pittsburgh and need fairings painted in a traditional R1 blue. Nothing fancy, unless they can do some cool race work. Any recommendations for a reliable auto body shop? Thanks in advance.
  17. H

Dainese Laguna Seca 54 Short

I have a used Dainese Laguna Seca 4 Suit. Size 54 short. It has been worn for 2 1/2 seasons. It has never seen a crash and has a small abrasion on the left knee, which is a result of catching my knee on a curb defect on Shenandoah race track. Otherwise in very good condition. Asking $800 My...
  18. H

Black widow motorcycle carrier $180

Rated 600lbs. Used a dozen times. Includes brake/tail light adapter.
  19. H

Yamaha Y-Track vs Aim Sportline

Looking for rider feedback by those who have used the Yamaha Y-Track app on an R1 or R6 and possibly compare that with their experience of using the AiM Solo 2 DL or the Smartycam HD GP Rev 2.2 which can also collect valuable data. I know the clear benefit is the Aim can be used for video...
  20. H

2015 Panigale 1299s $15998

2015 Ducati Panigale 1299S. Excellent condition with 2067 miles and absoultely beautiful motorcycle. Well maintained and recently inspected. Title in hand. Only fueled with ethanol free gasoline. Will include: -Full titanium Akrapoivc exhaust $4000 -Ducati carbon fiber components -Mirror...