Search results

1. David M. Beyer

The Art of Effective Motorsports Coaching

I replied to your e-mail the day I received it, maybe it went to spam? You can send me another 92vmax@imcnet.net I am working out a problem with Amazon at the moment so currently, the books are only available from me. Should be fixed soon.
  2. David M. Beyer

So have you had time to finish the book? I am hoping that many will take the time to go through it before the training season begins.
  3. David M. Beyer

Mike, That is the entire purpose of the book! Hope you enjoy the second half as much as the first! And NOW it can actually be purchased online. I felt honored to be sitting at your table with all the folks who got training site of the year and then to be asked by John to speak at the dinner, I...
  4. David M. Beyer

New Here

Thanks, Maybe I will be able to actually get more riding and some track time in this year!
  5. David M. Beyer

Meet one of your guys from this forum at the PDW, of course, a few people I know as well...
  6. David M. Beyer

And great news, My Book is now available on Amazon! Took a few weeks to get all that done, but now it is! https://www.amazon.com/dp/0692040234
  7. David M. Beyer

New Here

Mine was a 1989, at the time my Hawk was a 1990 and my VFR is a 1991, had all three at the same time. The CB1's are really hard to find now, even harder to find than the FZR400
  8. David M. Beyer

New Here

Yup that fat old pig is at full lean in both pics, she just ain't got the ground clearance to go anymore! I had a CB1 in the stable for a while as well. Currently a Hawk GT, and a VFR750 from the same period...
  9. David M. Beyer

New Here

I hope to get out and do a lot more pleasure riding this coming season, both dirt and track as well as street.
  10. David M. Beyer

New Here

11. David M. Beyer

New Here

That would be great when time and money permit!
  12. David M. Beyer

Thanks for the kind words Kurt, I have been teaching various forms of motorsports since the mid-1990s and worked with some great people across the country. This book is my attempt to help others who coach and teach be the best they can be and to be able to achieve better results with those they...
  13. David M. Beyer

New Here

I was invited to join the Forum by Kurt so I have done so... A little background about me, I have been riding all forms of motorized recreation since 1970 and teaching since the mid 1990's I did my first track day with Penguin racing in 2006 and earned a racing license that same week. I try to...