Search results

1. J

Nelson Ledges - Sept 24?

I finally found the answer to this question. The track website did list the 24th as a N2 track day. N2 is not putting on the track day, but the track will be offering a track day as a practice day for the WERA race weekend.
  2. J

Nelson Ledges - Sept 24?

WERA is at Nelson Ledges Sept 25 and 26. Nelson Ledges schedule shows a N2 track day on the Friday before (24th) but nothing is showing up on the N2 schedule? Is there a track day on Sept 24 the Friday before the WERA races?
  3. J

WTB: Pitt Race Novice August 20

Assuming they are running Novice this day, I'm looking to buy if someone is unable to attend.
  4. J

WTB: Intermediate TD @ Nelson Ledges 6/4

Looking to purchase a track day spot for this Friday's Nelson Ledges event. Bonus if it includes a race school slot.
  5. J

Q3+ track pressures on small bikes

Interesting discussion. Any chance you have similar info for the Q3+ and the SV650? @bmart
  6. J

ATP at PITT - Aug 17, 2019

Awesome. It's on my to do list but probably not until the spring. Can't make the PIRC September weekend.
  7. J

ATP at PITT - Aug 17, 2019

So is there a certain skill level you need to be at to take advantage of ATP?
  8. J

Coats 220 motorcycle tire machine with static balancer.

Very interested. Where are you located?
  9. J

FS: New Bell Racestar RSD Chief helmet (Silver)(Large)

The date on the helmet is June 2016.
  10. J

FS: New Bell Racestar RSD Chief helmet (Silver)(Large)

Never used, only tried on. I just can't get it to fit comfortably on my head even after trying some different size cheek pads. Included are both the original 35mm cheek pads as well as a set of 25mm pads. A clear and a second tinted visor (new) are also included. Comes with the carry bag and...
  11. J

WTS: 4/29 Summit Point Track Day

Sorry, this is no longer for sale.
  12. J

WTS: 4/29 Summit Point Track Day

Due to some mechanical issues I am not sure I will be able to get sorted out before next Monday, I have to put my track day at Summit Point up for sale. This is for a Novice slot; I'm not sure if that matters for the purposes of transferring the date. This is a good last minute deal for...
  13. J

Summit Point RV parking

Does anyone know what fuels are available for sale at Summit Point, if any?
  14. J

Summit Point RV parking

Definitely looking forward to it. I've been away from the track for a while and looking forward to making it out as much as possible this year. Now just need to finish getting the bike put back together. I'll plan on getting there early and helping out with the air fence.
  15. J

Summit Point RV parking

Thanks for the info.
  16. J

Summit Point RV parking

Thanks Jester. How early the night before can we get there and setup?
  17. J

Summit Point RV parking

The April track day will be my first time at Summit Point. Do any reservations need to be made for RV parking (with power) other than just showing up and first come first serve?