Search results

1. G2G

In need of 2003 ZX-6r street bodywork

Looking for any color street bodywork that will fit a 2003 ZX-6r. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  2. G2G

New Held Phantom II gloves $230 shipped size 10 XL

Have a brand new pair of Held's for sale. Never used, these sell for $325 https://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/held-phantom-ii-gloves/ https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/held-phantom-ii-gloves
  3. G2G

Ohlins TTX shock for KTM 1290 R Superduke like new

Ohlins TTX shock for KTM 1290 R Superduke. I just bought this 2 weeks ago and have receipt to prove it. I put maybe 200 street miles on it. I was going to use my KTM 1290 R for my race bike for Pikes Peak next year but bought a KTM 500 to race instead. Price is $1000.
  4. G2G

2012 Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC "factory"

2012 Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC “factory” Miles 13k Price 10,900 Located in the Chicagoland area and can help with delivery within reason Selling my Aprilia as I just bought a new bike. Bike is 100% perfect no issues, no stories, never raced, never used for a trackday, only street miles. All...
  5. G2G

Anyone from NYC headed west near Chicago??? Need some help

I am wanting to buy a sign that is 3' tall x 6' wide, 5" deep. Its an Aprilia sign that I want to put in my garage. I would obviously pay some money for the help. Its a 13 hour drive from me to get out there but if someone is heading out this way or even half way out this way it would help a...
  6. G2G

2003 100th anniversary Road King $13,000

2003 100th anniversary Road King with the stage 2 Big bore engine kit which consist of the Screaming Eagle heads, cams, exhaust, K&N air filter and other stuff. It also has the front end chrome kit on the forks and lights aftermarket tach, Vance and Hines true duals headers All the parts where...
  7. G2G

Super clean low mile 2003 SV 650 for sale $2850

This bike is so clean you can eat off of it. Bone stock low miles unmolested streetbike. 2003 SV 650 Clean title in hand 9800 miles aftermarket mirrors the rest is bone stock Ding on the tank from tip over, nothing was broke or bent in the tip over female ridden You can tell just by looking at...
  8. G2G

2008 YZ 450 complete part out tons of goodies***Ohlins***Galespeed***Graves***Brembo

Parting out my 08 YZ 450 as I am going to race my Aprilia SXV 550 next season. All prices do not include paypal fees or shipping charges from Chicago. I am tossing this ad on a couple of different forums, after a week or two I will toss the remaining parts on Ebay. Money talks so first...
  9. G2G

Pit Bull front stand for sale

Cost is about $160 new. I am selling mine for $110. Very good condition. I take pay pal or cash. Located in Oak Lawn IL Here it is on my Ducati. This stand lifts the bike by the triple tree so you can yank ur forks off and also the front tire/rim.
  10. G2G

Carbon fiber pieces for Hypermotard or late model Monster

I have 2 pieces that I have collecting dust. I got rid of the bike before I could use them. Both parts are in 10 out of 10 condition. First part is a CF igniton cover made by shift-tech. This is brand new and has never been mounted. $90 shipped Second is a lower swing arm gaurd...
  11. G2G

Yamaha gererator

I have used this about 2 dozen times within the last couple of years. Buy this generator and make ur pit buddies happy not having something that wakes up the dead :cheers: $1000 and can deliver up to 100 miles away for free. This is a $3000 generator. Located in Chicago
  12. G2G

2003 SV 650 650 miles $3500

Everything that was added onto this bike is new or in very good condition, only part that would have to be fixed to make it a perfect looking bike is the tank repainted as it as a dent on the left side. All the grafics and stickers can be peeled right off as they are not clear coated over. 600...
  13. G2G

Garage clean out, lots of new motorcycle parts for sale

All parts are brand new unless otherwise stated. Stator cover NEW (left side engine cover) for a GSXR never mounted fits 03/04 GSXR 1000 also 04/05 GSXR 600/750 Brand new cost is $179 plus shipping. I am selling it for $150 Idler cover NEW (right side engine cover) for a GSXR 04/05...
  14. G2G

2008 6X12 Vnose single axle enclosed trailer $2400

Bought this trailer used 2 years ago from a guy who put 50 miles on it. New hubs and bearings and tires installed in the summer of 2011. Location is SW burbs of Chicago can possibly help with delivery. This is what the trailer looked like when I first bought it and painted the walls...
  15. G2G

New Akro Ti canister for sale

I bought this brand new from Riders Discount last year for a little over $400 for Marrs 2003 R6. Well she no longer has that bike anymore and I have this left over. It will fit any gsxr 600/750 and R6 side mount non shorty Akro application and I am sure it will fit many more mid pipes. I am...
  16. G2G

New woodcraft case cover for GSXR

I have a black stator case cover that is brand new. Never even mounted, will fit the following bikes 01-03 GSXR 600 00-03 GSXR 750 01-02 GSXR 1000 $75 shipped
  17. G2G

New 180 slicks

These can be used for trackdays or racing. Metzler Racetec rear slicks size is 180/55 17 compound is soft. I have 3 for sale that are brand spanking new sitting in my hallway closet at home. Price is $170 each pm or contact me at roadracer143 at gmail dot com I can deliver the the...