Search results

1. mnofpeace508

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

I couldnt have asked for a better first day with N2...well, maybe better weather, but still. i turn the corner, and there couldnt have been more than 15 rigs parked in the paddock. I go out on track, and there are maybe 6-10 bikes out circulating. What, OPEN TRACK?!?! wonderful!!!! sure...
  2. mnofpeace508

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

Unfortunately its looking like thunderstorms all day sunday... :(
  3. mnofpeace508

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

Thanks for the info...i appreciate the feedback and look forward to a great riding season.
  4. mnofpeace508

Hello from Ft. Washington

thanks guys for the warm welcome...i look forward to some fun times for sure.
  5. mnofpeace508

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

Ill be there...my first date out for 2019, and my first date back with N2 (old Nesba member back in the day) Does anyone know if there will be tire service at NCBike that weekend? or is there tire service at every N2 weekend? i just need to swap out the 'storage' rubber for fresh shoes...
  6. mnofpeace508

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

Ill be there on Sunday... will there be tire service there that weekend? i just need a swap, not to purchase.
  7. mnofpeace508

Hello from Ft. Washington

i was a NESBA member back in the day...moved over to another trackday org for a few fun years, but they have rescinded into the shadows...so im back with N2...looking to have some fun. ive registered for NCBike next month, and hope to just enjoy the riding again. see you out there.