Search results

1. Its Nick B

2008 WR250R w/ Sumo Wheel Set - Philadelphia Area

2008 Yamaha WR250R 6526 miles Recent fluid change around 1,000 Miles ago Clean Pennsylvania Title 12 O’Clock Labs SpeedoDRD Speedometer Healer Doubletake Enduro Mirror (x1) JNS Engineering DOT LED Headlight Full wrap around barkbuster style handguards (Unknown brand) skid plate Aftermarket...
  2. Its Nick B

Trailer Tips/Tricks

I like to keep a clock in my trailer. I used to have a super basic analog clock that I could stick a piece of tape on at the 20's or 15's for a visual cue for what time each group heads out on track.
  3. Its Nick B

FS: Yamaha R3 Pitbull Head Lift Stand and TRS

@baby_enchilada I missed my opportunity. It's all yours! I broke enough parts on my WR250r off road over a few days that I needed to conserve some cash
  4. Its Nick B

I just got done a 3 day with an offroad event. I can't swing the detour to meet.
  5. Its Nick B

Great. if you get a better buyer sooner, by all means let that thing.
  6. Its Nick B

I'll be at PittRace next Monday (7/31), getting in Sunday evening, if the head lift stand is still around in a week & a half
  7. Its Nick B

Summit Main Air Fence Help Needed 5/23/2022

What time Sunday will you be putting it up? I'm not exactly sure what is needed but I am planning on getting in Sunday evening so I'd be able to lend a hand, probably on both set-up and tear-down.
  8. Its Nick B

2005 Kawasaki ZX6R

PM Sent. Sorry for the delay
  9. Its Nick B

2005 Kawasaki ZX6R

PM sent
  10. Its Nick B

2005 Kawasaki ZX6R

I did a handful of track days on it as is and was street riding it while my Mutlitsrada was getting out of commission for a few weeks. It has a dead battery because I didn't have power in the trailer to run a tender to it.
  11. Its Nick B

2005 Kawasaki ZX6R

It is. Still parked up in my trailer.
  12. Its Nick B

2005 Kawasaki ZX6R

I have not checked what the code it is throwing but I ran it with the light on with no issues and it was running just fine.
  13. Its Nick B

2005 Kawasaki ZX6R

Price Drop $1100 I may just decide to throw a battery in and send it a few more times this year on track, seems like a bunch of my street riding buddies are talking about finally giving in and doing some track days.
  14. Its Nick B

2005 Kawasaki ZX6R

FS: 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R with a clean title. Bike has 40K+ miles on it. Bought this bike in 2018 to use as a track bike and get fairly serious into track riding. I bought the bike, put on a set of Q3+ tires, upgrade to SS brake lines and put new pads on. Installed woodcraft case covers and...
  15. Its Nick B

Registering Multiple Bikes

Cool thanks for the responses. I just wasn't sure. I'm just trying to cover all my bases. If I do decide to do any full weekends or two day outings, especially if I'm any further than Millville, I'd like to have a contingency plan.
  16. Its Nick B

Registering Multiple Bikes

I see people bringing two bikes fairly regularly. When registering for the day there is only a field to fill out for a single bike. I'm debating bringing my old 300 with me to my next day, mostly to have in case the worst happens and I go down and can't get my zx6r back out for the day...