Search results

1. Slawson

Track suit cleaner

Hello all just wondering, whats good to clean race leathers. Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
  2. Slawson

Roebling 7/15 Photographer

Hello all, Does anyone know who the photographer was for the event on 7/15 @ Roebling? Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
  3. Slawson

Iso 3/12 or 3/13 roebling intermediate trackday

Yes Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
  4. Slawson

Iso 3/12 or 3/13 roebling intermediate trackday

Got a late start on things and looking if anyone selling off an intermediate spot. Thanks in advance. Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
  5. Slawson

R6 Partout. 03-05 r6 and 06-09 R6s stock and aftermarket parts. Wheel set more

Are wheels still available? Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
  6. Slawson

WTB Lap timer

Looking for one to use on track days as well im getting into racing. Preferably without a beacon, but begers can't be choosey. #87_untamed
  7. Slawson

WTB Lap timer

Looking for a lap timer for those that have upgraded or no longer in the sport #87_untamed
  8. Slawson

WTB Road Atlamta Novice 10/2

If anyone selling Novice For road atlanta on 10/2 let me know, thanks #87_untamed
  9. Slawson

New to N2

Welcome, anyone new to the organization has to start at novice and get bumped up through evaluations during track day. #87_untamed
  10. Slawson

Almost time for tires

Guess I'll stick with q3 #87_untamed
  11. Slawson

Almost time for tires

Hello all, I have done a few tracks days running with the dunlop q3's. I like the tires cause they dont require warmers. Just wanted to see what tires everyone else is using on their bike? I have heard good things about michelin as well as pirelli. #87_untamed
  12. Slawson

XT Lap timers and Beacon

lawless.racing2019@gmail.com #87_untamed
  13. Slawson

XT Lap timers and Beacon

Look like link/file broken #87_untamed
  14. Slawson

XT Lap timers and Beacon

Can't see pics... #87_untamed
  15. Slawson

Long time rider, new to the area and N2, looking forward to Spring

Welcome Sam, can't wait for spring either. Dope pics btw, your inspiring me to take trips like that. Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
  16. Slawson

New to N2 and Track Days...

I don't believe they are allowed Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
  17. Slawson

Yamaha R6 carbon GYTR slip on

Go ahead and sell it, I have a R6s and it mounts different, thanks though Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
  18. Slawson

Yamaha R6 carbon GYTR slip on

Think it will fit a 09r6s, if so I'll take it Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
  19. Slawson

I agree time is last piece of the cake in my book. Know the track, body position, ect... I tracked my time at two track days just to see things i was trying through out the day makes a difference. Crazy part laps where i was slower in speed had faster times. So the rumor slower is faster is tru...
  20. Slawson

That's exactly how it goes altho i learned my lap times are better if i stay some what active during lunch hr. Usually bicycle around and meet people. Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk