Search results

1. O

CMP 8/29-8/30

I'll talk to them when I arrive, see how late they run the kart track and if I can take my bike on it, maybe I'll stay back for it on Monday. Thanks for the suggestion
  2. O

CMP 8/29-8/30

that checks out, I did get it for the mini/gokart tracks, just haven't had time to go out yet. I may still bring it to ride it around the paddock
  3. O

CMP 8/29-8/30

is there a CC limit to what we can ride on track? I just got a 85cc 2stroke with street tires I'd love to test out. I realize it'll be way underpowered (especially with 200+ lbs me on top of it) compared to all the other guys out there. Wondering if I can take it out on a session, like the last...
  4. O

CMP 8/29-8/30

Do you keep the phone on your bike or on your suit? I would really love to see my lap time on the track
  5. O

CMP 8/29-8/30

Anyone know if there's going to be a lap timer transmitter at these events? I just got a lap timer without a transmitter, hoping to track my times
  6. O

Track Boots (44 and 45) For Sale Atlanta or Roebling(5/23-24)

Hey Chris, I just DM'd you
  7. O

Roebling 5/23-24

Thanks, I think I'm going to stick to novice this weekend and see how I do. I'm Int at STT but it's a new track for me, so I'll take it easy
  8. O

Roebling 5/23-24

ok I was confused, based on my experience at other orgs. Thanks!
  9. O

Roebling 5/23-24

Hey guys, I just bought the weekend and noticed that I didn't pick a group when purchasing the weekend. Am I missing something? I thought we had to pick a group while registering? Looking forward to it
  10. O

Sold the A*s, all that's left is the Dainese. $150. here are some pics
  11. O

Hey all, I have two pairs of boots for sale, both are used but in decent condition. One is a Dainese TR-Course Out Black in size 44 (10 US) and the other is a pair of Alpinestars SMX Plus size 45 (10.5 US) in Black. I can bring these boots with me to Roebling Road on May 23-24 if you're...
  12. O

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

Missed Connection: Last session of Novice today, I was following an instructor blue bike, #313. After following him for a lap, he went straight between the cones at Turn 12 towards the upper area. I wasn't sure if he wanted me to follow but I didn't and now I'm curious what he thought and if he...
  13. O

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

I could be down it'll help memorize the track as it's going to be my first time at Road Atlanta
  14. O

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

I just bailed on Saturday. See you guys Sunday
  15. O

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

That's good to know. Thanks!
  16. O

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

I do have elite. Do I get a full refund if I were to cancel the day of the event?
  17. O

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

I'm going to ride Road Atlanta for the first time if the weather allows. What's the policy for bad weather? I assume it's rain or shine.
  18. O

Alpinestars Missile 1-Piece Suit (54) - Atlanta

For sale is a Alpinestars 1 piece suit in good condition. Only worn a handful of times, it's never been down, comes with A* knee sliders. Size 44(USA)-54(EU). $500 + shipping. Selling because it's too tight for me at 215lbs. Price is FIRM. Going to be at Road Atlanta this month, can bring it...