Search results

1. O

Roebling 5/23-24

Hey guys, I just bought the weekend and noticed that I didn't pick a group when purchasing the weekend. Am I missing something? I thought we had to pick a group while registering? Looking forward to it
  2. O

Track Boots (44 and 45) For Sale Atlanta or Roebling(5/23-24)

Hey all, I have two pairs of boots for sale, both are used but in decent condition. One is a Dainese TR-Course Out Black in size 44 (10 US) and the other is a pair of Alpinestars SMX Plus size 45 (10.5 US) in Black. I can bring these boots with me to Roebling Road on May 23-24 if you're...
  3. O

Alpinestars Missile 1-Piece Suit (54) - Atlanta

For sale is a Alpinestars 1 piece suit in good condition. Only worn a handful of times, it's never been down, comes with A* knee sliders. Size 44(USA)-54(EU). $500 + shipping. Selling because it's too tight for me at 215lbs. Price is FIRM. Going to be at Road Atlanta this month, can bring it...
  4. O

New to N2

Hi everyone, I've been doing track days with STT this past year, going to try to join the Road Atlanta weekend (wife approval pending). Quick question: How much $$ do I get off each track day if I buy the $65 membership?