Search results

1. S

2021 New Endurance Relay - Reg Fee

Also...I assume 1 4hr race and results by class...what about amateur vs expert?
  2. S

2021 New Endurance Relay - Reg Fee

I was excited to hear about the endurance relay class addition this year. Me and a few fellow club racers have talked about trying a team race as a bucket list thing, but always intimidated by the "who's bike do we use" decision! Hahaha this takes care of that! With that said, it seems like I...
  3. S

New to N2, Had a great time at PittRace!

For the most part except that coach pass to right . Haha kiddding...great times!
  4. S

I’ve passed on the kind thoughts to Elle - much appreciated and we both look forward to riding with you guys again!! That black streak tho....
  5. S

She ran 2 more I sessions and felt great. She has been riding I with STT for last year (20 some days) so she wasn’t spooked.
  6. S

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi and thank you for all the kind folks and hospitality at Pitt by N2! My gf Elle was on the Repsol 600RR in N, got bumped to I. I'm John and was riding the blue Apex Daytona 675 in I (until I lowsided in T5:rofl:). Elle appreciated the bump (and coaches...
  7. S

Wanted: PittRace 10/12 (sat only); Intermediate Preferred

It’s all good...had to remind her we are in OCTOBER not NOVEMBER
  8. S

Hmmm ok we will try again today. I registered no prob but it wasn’t showing up on her phone so we assumed sold out. Thank you!
  9. S

Looking for an I spot for my gf for Sat only, 10/12 at Pitt. Will consider novice if no I spots. I’ve got mine and she wants to go. Lmk