Search results

1. YoshiHNS

Garage Clean out

Cleaning out parts I've saved for projects that never came around. Offers accepted on all items. Album link to pictures CRG Clutch lever for 749 $70 2002 Suzuki Katana 750 carbs. Fully loaded and clean. Make offer. Scott Oiler kit Make offer Galfer Wave Front Rotors DF660 FLW for Aprilia...
  2. YoshiHNS

Will a Stahlbus oil drain valve pass tech?

I have them on a couple bikes with the safety wire cap. Did it just to make changes cleaner/easier. I check it every so often for leaks during the day. Never found any leaks. There is an o-ring on the cap as an extra seal point if anything goes by the ball. After an oil change I will notice a...
  3. YoshiHNS

Track Bike Choices ...Daytona, Hyperstrada, KTM 390?

Thoughts on a VFR-based track bike? More upright with wind protection. Have done conversion from clipon to handlebars. Heavier than a true sportbikes, but you can strip a fair amount of weight out of one for the track to get down to low/mid 400lbs.
  4. YoshiHNS

WTB: Lap Timers

The external GPS will get you a faster polling rate (10Hz max). Phones I think only do 1Hz, so you should get more accurate data. The app should tell you what polling rate your phone is doing.
  5. YoshiHNS

WTB: Lap Timers

TrackAddict on an old refurbished phone with a Qstarz 10Hz GPS. GPS taped to triple. Phone tucked away. Accurate enough for what I want out of it, and not a huge investment ($100-$150).
  6. YoshiHNS

FS: 1996 VFR750 Streetfighter Custom Build

Builder is SebSpeed Customs located in Catskills, NY area. Personal friend of mine. I'm in possession of it while he is building an engine/frame up VFR750 track bike for me. You can contact either me or go direct to him for questions and inquiries. Customized 1996 Honda VFR750 Titled ~14k...
  7. YoshiHNS

New to N2, Had a great time at PittRace!

I'll jump in. My first time at Pitt and first with N2. Track was a ton of fun. I was really surprised at how much the track cleared up after lunch. Layout was a ton of fun. Turn 14 was awesome once I figured where things were. While it was interesting to get a front seat view of my bike doing a...