2. Kirk J Erlinger

RRR Sat race schedule

found it https://www.wera.com/schedule/?x=1098
  3. Kirk J Erlinger

Suspension tuning

Thermosman in N.GA
  4. Kirk J Erlinger

RRR Sat race schedule

Is there a schedule for Sat? I was thinking about hanging our Sat to watch. Thanks
  5. Kirk J Erlinger

Rd Atl 7/1 -- who was on the BMW Twin?

It was Nate??
  6. Kirk J Erlinger

hmmm, what group were you in? I was in A on Sat, BMW rider i'm looking had 2 bikes, a S1000 RR and an R Nine T race bike w/MotoAM stickers on it. Spotless white leathers, must have been turning :34s on the R Nine. Think it was 3rd session I followed R Nine for about half a lap. thx
  7. Kirk J Erlinger

You're funny! Should have got this outta the shed & gave you something to chase:laugh: late 90's, AHRMA Grattan, MI, racing against 916s, kinda felt like Sat, getting blown into the weeds again!
  8. Kirk J Erlinger

Greetings all, what a day, nothing like riding in a blast furnace. I was in A group and had fun watching so many litre bikes blow by me on the back straight and not one of you waved! Although quick dude on the BMW Twin gave me a thumbs up after passing me; who are you. Beautiful Twin and...
  9. Kirk J Erlinger

Newbie? Coaching

Coaching available for ADV group too? thanks
  10. Kirk J Erlinger

NC Bike thoughts?

OK, so during Saturday mornings riders meeting we were told to provide compliments and criticisms to two guys? I was looking for you both to say.... Great day of riding with a great group of riders and fantastic N2 Staff AND Champ school staff!! Thanks to Steven for the help! See you all...
  11. Kirk J Erlinger

NC Bike thoughts?

Bmart & others --- i'm planning on a track walk early evening, would be fun to walk w/those familiar with it. I'll be there mid afternoon. Thanks Kirk
  12. Kirk J Erlinger

2006 2007 GSXR 600 Pitbull TRS

i'm interested, can you do better on $$
  13. Kirk J Erlinger

NC Bike thoughts?

Will the AMAZING Blake Davis be on track with us this weekend:)
  14. Kirk J Erlinger

NC Bike thoughts?

Would like to double check. There is power available in the pits? Would rather not bring my Gen. Thanks again
  15. Kirk J Erlinger

NC Bike thoughts?

16. Kirk J Erlinger

NC Bike thoughts?

Well boys, signed up for A group for Saturday, looking forward to riding a new to me track. Plan on arriving Friday afternoon and tent camping. Thanks again for all your comments! Kirk
  17. Kirk J Erlinger

NC Bike thoughts?

Outstanding! Thanks for the maps
  18. Kirk J Erlinger

NC Bike thoughts?

It was that weekend....R1 I rode had brake issues prior to me riding, one of the YCRS boys test rode it, said it was good to go. For my ADV stint away I went, 3rd/4th lap I was comfortable enough to drop the hammer, all of a sudden NO brakes going into T1, I was pretty upset and not impressed...