Search results

1. Blk08R1

Barber 12-13 August

Was unable to sign up before it was sold out If anyone will not be able to make it, I am interested in both days or even one day.
  2. Blk08R1

17 RSV4 rear rim

I have a spare rear rim I no longer need. Has new All Balls bearings. I have the sprocket carrier and valve stem I need to re instal. Removed them for cleaning. Two small dings, rims are straight and were never used as a spare for racing. I already have two rear and this third was just sitting...
  3. Blk08R1

2013 KTM RC8 R

2013 KTM RC8 R for sale Located in Las Vegas, NV Will deliver within reason 1500 miles Power Commander Quick Shift Sato rear sets w/ GP shift adapter plate Shift spindle support Rottweiler Stage 3 SAS kit Rottweiler air box mod Akrapovic full system (had to get a custom system made in the...
  4. Blk08R1

2008 R1

I am tinkering with the idea of selling my 2008 R1.Fresh paint on Carbonin fairings, Ohlins front and rear, Brembos front and rear, Marchesini rims, Leo exhaust, ECU flashed by SBU, Spare parts for street. I am the original owner and it has never been down. I know I won't get back what in put...
  5. Blk08R1

ISO Rear Rim R1

I am looking for a rear rim for a 2015+ R1. Not picky on color, just need it to not be bent.
  6. Blk08R1

Just relocated to norther Alabama and looking to get into some track days and hopefully some trips up to Deals Gap. I’ve been riding for a while but with my work I’m gone 6-8 months of the year so I have some gaps. Currently ride 2008 R1, 2012 Aprilia APRC and 2018 Aprilia RSV4 LE. I’ll add...