1. beevan217

Congratulations to our Newest CR's

Congrats!
  2. beevan217

Physicistkev's video extravaganza, Summit May 8, Advanced group

Nice vids!! The ZX-10 is Ricky....
  3. beevan217

You guys have gotten me hooked.

Happy to hear you enjoyed yourself & brought some friends along. Stay open to learning & keep working to become a safer rider. N2 is full of good people sharing a passion. Good stuff! *whats up A!!*
  4. beevan217

Summit Point Airfence Help

If I arrive in time, I'll help out. Leaving NYC around 1-2pm
  5. beevan217

Summit Main 5-8 roll call

IN!!! Signed up for race class. Safe travels everyone.
  6. beevan217

NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

I'm IN!!! Can't wait.
  7. beevan217

NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

Wow.... I wish i could unsee this
  8. beevan217

May 4 NJMP Thunderbolt?

What's up people! It's been a long time but, I'm IN!!! Looking forward to seeing old & new faces.
  9. beevan217

NJMP Mon Aug 12 Crash in Chicane A Group

I'm just glad to see that Burn-z is ok & well enough to post. I hope your injuries heal up soon. @ Rob- Very well spoken
  10. beevan217

NJMP Mon Aug 12 Crash in Chicane A Group

I saw the actual video from the camera of the bike that hit #350 (Perussault). He came up on #350 very fast, blew the 1st turn of the chicane, ran off the inside of 3A, came back on track as #350 was turning in (looked like #350 took a later apex for 3B left turn in chicane). #96 then hits #350...
  11. beevan217

Newbie with NESBA for NJMP Thunderbolt on 8/12 and 8/13

Welcome! My friends & I will be there as well coming from NYC/NJ. We'll be there sometime Sunday evening. See you there. Safe travels
  12. beevan217

Technique questions for the masters

Along with what everyone here has posted in response, your EYES are very important in gauging your entry speed, reading the line & finding your exits. The further down the track your eyes are, the more your sensation of speed is diminished. If you ride the front wheel, it gives you the illusion...
  13. beevan217

D-Zum's crash at RA

Glad to hear you're ok DZum!!
  14. beevan217

6/17 Summit main - got the bump to I :)

Congrats on the BUMP!! Keep listening, learning & applying
  15. beevan217

6-21-13 njmp

Congrats on the BUMP Jesse! I remember riding with you a few years back on Lightning. Nice vid!
  16. beevan217

Roll Calllll Summit Jefferson 6/29

Big difference between the two. Jeff is a tighter, technical track. Main is technical as well but, flows better. No rest on Jeff (short front straight) Main has a nice long straight. Hope that helps. Feel free to add any other info people.....
  17. beevan217

Congrats to Vinny

Congrats Vinny!!! Late on this post but, happy to hear the news man.
  18. beevan217

How's Emmerson?

Heal up man. Good luck with your recovery.