Search results

1. Graybeal

CMP 08/27/22:

That is a great looking bike. I'll definitely come by to check it out.
  2. Graybeal

VIR South Monday 8/1

Sounds good. I will be at CMP on the 27th.
  3. Graybeal

VIR South Monday 8/1

Hey, I was your paddock neighbor. Sorry if I was holding you up. Thanks for posting that I've never actually seen myself riding. I had a great time. I'm definitely going to make it a point to hit the South course as often as possible. Thanks again to Brad for helping me with the line.
  4. Graybeal

$460 in Credits for $380

I am interested. Sent you a message.
  5. Graybeal

Iso 3/12 or 3/13 roebling intermediate trackday

I have one for Saturday. Email me at thomaslgraybeal@hotmail.com and we can work out the details.
  6. Graybeal

Iso 3/12 or 3/13 roebling intermediate trackday

Are you still looking for a spot?
  7. Graybeal

Roebling Road date?

Is that weekend in February or March? The original schedule sent by email says March and Roebling's calender also says March. Your calender has February.
  8. Graybeal

I’m fat.

I'm 5'8 230. The Rst suits have a forgiving cut. I am in a 46 U.S. with room for my back protector. These suits are comfortable and affordable.
  9. Graybeal

Road Atlanta Date 25-26 Sept, where did it go?

I was wondering the same thing. I tried to register for it in early June. It said intermediate was full so I signed up for July 3. I got back on later and it wasn't there anymore.
  10. Graybeal

Anyone run a Pirelli td front/q4 rear combo?

I have a good q3 front would it be better to use it with the q4 than to use the td/q4 combo?
  11. Graybeal

Anyone run a Pirelli td front/q4 rear combo?

I have a good TD front but am having trouble coming up with a rear. Would it be okay to run a q4 rear with my Pirelli front?