Search results

1. S

RRR Photos

Does anyone know who the photographer wz at RRR this weekend???
  2. S

Robeling access?

Will there be access to the track on Friday to set up?? Possible times??
  3. S

ATP description

can someone give me a run down on how the ATP day goes.. Is its running on the same day as a regular track day? Is it only for NEW riders?
  4. S

pictures

when can we expect the pictures from RRR from the weekend??
  5. S

August ATP

which NJ track will the ATP be done on in august ??
  6. S

Credits

as the schedule gets finalized, will the opportunity to buy credits be available this year?? :cool:
  7. S

Tire warmers questions

I've seen the diffrent tire warmers: Chickn Hwk, WD, Capit & moto-D. they all have nice write ups. but has anyone dealt with their customer svc & repairs ?? i know Chickn Hwk worked for me so far but i want to buy a new pair ahead of time just in case.. i'm curious about the other brands..
  8. S

Yamaha School

WOW, i see the Yamaha School is BACK.... had fun with them last time on the SED day. i'd like to see some more details to go with the price..
  9. S

Go Pro cam ????

i'd like to get the Go Pro cam. is the HD model worth the price?? :notsure:
  10. S

Barber info

does anyone know the hotel options for barber ??? :notsure:
  11. S

SED day

hope we get some S.E.D. time on the calender....:dunno:
  12. S

SED - Red flags

the SED day was great...plenty of track time & instruction... the Yahmaha guys had a wealth of info to share...at a track day "price". most people did over 200 track miles that day.:cool: we got ZERO red flags.....:wow: :D
  13. S

WOW...New Sched

:wow: dates off the hook...feels like X-mas...OMG!! :first:
  14. S

Road Atlanta

i hope the final schedule adds some more dates for road atlanta....:banghead:
  15. S

B-9/12 wtb

anyone else have B for sale.
  16. S

summit info??

is there a post and/or sticky about summit details....like gate time; electric; track condition or lodging?? :dunno: :notsure:
  17. S

nesba store

i want to purchase more NESBA stickers and maybe a shirt. i can't seem to find the Store link.... can someone point it out to me....if it still exist..:dunno: