Search results

1. G

Barber Advanced group great deal

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to Barber in November (11/26-27/2022). I'll sell my days for a great price, A group. DM or text (765-421-5288) me.
  2. G

PITT Race 9/11 available for sale Advanced

last minute discount: $140
  3. G

PITT Race 9/11 available for sale Advanced

I might have to sell Saturday also but for now Sunday the 11th is for sale for $180. Texting/Calling is better since I don't check this forum that often 765-421-5288 Thanks, Guido
  4. G

Late fee what?!

I subscribe to every single word you said. I'm not arguing the dollar amount, just the concept. I'd pay more without blinking for a second to keep this alive, like I said, I'm really thankful. And...YES! I asked a fair question and got fair answers AND a civil conversation. This is gold in...
  5. G

Suspension setup at NC Bike June 19-20

Hi, is there going to be anyone for suspension setup this coming weekend at NC bike? Thanks
  6. G

Late fee what?!

The website says "Fees". It's $30 difference. Expedite shipping is an additional service and it's your choice to pay for it or not. I agree and I'm thankful for N2 and all other organizations that allow us to get track time. Dang, I must have missed those deals...and I looked really hard. I...
  7. G

Late fee what?!

Got it, but I still don't understand what the reward is for? You reward somebody that does something for you, right? What does early registration do for you? I assume you rent facilities at the beginning of the season and it's not that N2 will cancel an event with low attendance. The reason I...
  8. G

Late fee what?!

Can anybody give me a good reason for having a late registration fee? Thank you
  9. G

FS: NC Bike 5/2 Advanced

Something came up last minute and I won't be able to attend Sunday. You call text/call me at 765 421 5288 so we can arrange the transfer. Thank you
  10. G

WTB Pittrace Sept 11 Advanced

Please let me know if you are selling Sept 11 at Pittrace. I'll buy from you.