Search results

1. N

10/7-8 Pitt Race Vendor

Is this still Q? If not does anyone know who will be at PItt Race with tires this weekend? Trying to get ahead of getting 2 tires swapped out.
  2. N

Segway E22 Ninebot Scooter

Segway E22 Scooter with extended battery pack. Works well, 16mph, 28 mile estimated range. Some scratches from use, the extended battery is missing the cover over the charge port, and the one corner of the digit on the display stopped working (literally as I was taking these pictures, you can...
  3. N

04 Kawasaki 636

04 Kawasaki 636 08 Cluster - shift light, analog tach, gear indicator Power Commander IRC Quick Shifter M4 can and custom midpipe (I have no idea if the header is stock or not) Tank Grips and Frame Sliders Moto-D clipons, Renthal Grips Woodcraft Rearsets - GP Shift 08 636 Front Calipers + EBC...
  4. N

03 Z1000 Track/Street Bike

03 Kawasaki Z1000 for sale Clear Title 35,140 miles I have owned this bike since 2013 and ~16k miles. It was a street bike/commuter for most of its life. I started doing track days in 2020 with it, and haven’t ridden it on the street since. I did 3 days with it in 2020, 8 in 2021, and in...
  5. N

Late Registration?

Has anyone seen this? I bought a multi-day pass last year and usually signup ~2 weeks before any event to know I can make it (I have a basic Membership). I just went to sign up for Pitt May 14th and it says I owe $30 and the price has an asterisk next to it that says either expired membership...
  6. N

Pitt Race Dunlop Vendor

Wondering if anyone has the info for the Dunlop vendor usually at Pitt Race? I had his card and seemed to misplace it. Looking to order some tires!
  7. N

WTB: Pitbull stands

Like the title states, looking to buy front and rear pitbull stands if anyone has a set they are looking to offload. Located in Pittsburgh, frequently at Pitt Race. DM or text 5707781464 Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. N

DRZ policy for track days — Pitt Race

Looking for some feedback on the DRZ policy. My main bike has an iffy rear tire I’m not sure will pass tech tomorrow (I somehow ate through a Q4 in 2 days) 7/12 at the Yamaha event. I have a DRZ400sm with a 434 big bore/cams and tall gearing (will do ~115mph fairly easily) I was contemplating...