Search results

1. JustAnotherSquid

$660 ($330 x 2) in credits for sale

Hi all, my wife and I each have $330 in credits we would like to sell for $300, or $580 for both. You can contact me in this thread or by PM if you're interested. Thanks!
  2. JustAnotherSquid

2016 Yamaha R3 Race/Track Bike Package

Clean NC title. Approximately 6500 miles. Ohlins cartridges in forks. Ohlins rear shock. Brembo master cylinder. SS brake lines. Woodcraft rearsets. Two sets of wheels both with Driven captive spacers. Lightened rear rotor on one of the rear wheels. Vesrah RJL brake pads. GB Racing covers. Full...
  3. JustAnotherSquid

2016 Yamaha R3 Track Bike Package

Clean NC title. Approximately 6000 miles. Ohlins cartridges in forks. Ohlins rear shock. Brembo master cylinder. SS brake lines. Woodcraft rearsets. Two sets of wheels both with Driven captive spacers. Lightened rear rotor on one of the rear wheels. Vesrah RJL brake pads. GB Racing covers. Full...
  4. JustAnotherSquid

CMP Garages August 27/28

Hello N2, the last time you were at CMP you instructed me to email support@n2td.org in order to rent a garage (you can no longer rent them through the CMP website). Karen and I are planning to ride with you again on August 27 and 28 and we would like to rent a garage. I sent an email on...
  5. JustAnotherSquid

Tire vendor at CMP 6/10?

Hi all, does anyone know who the tire vendor is going to be this weekend at CMP? Thanks!
  6. JustAnotherSquid

Any plans to offer ATP at RRR in March?

If it's something that you are on the fence about offering, I can commit to two attendees right now. :)
  7. JustAnotherSquid

Cortech Women's Apex RR Suit

In before "Was this suit yours? Because you ride like a girl." Size Medium Bought new Christmas 2020 Worn for five track days Was low-sided at the end of the third track day. Turn 1 at VIR North at about 40-ish mph Repaired by Barnacle Bill, and then worn for two more track days In...
  8. JustAnotherSquid

Arai Quantum-X Xen Helmet Size XL w/ two headliners $500

Manufacture date 5/19. Purchased new in 2021. Includes all original accessories and packaging as pictured. Box, bag, pinlock samples, oil, etc. New face shield. Two headliners - the standard 7mm and the optional 10mm. 25mm cheek pads. Only worn a few times. In essentially new condition...
  9. JustAnotherSquid

Arai Quantum-X Drone Helmet Size XL w/ two headliners $200

Manufacture date 5/19. Purchased new in 2021. Includes all original accessories and packaging as pictured. Box, bag, pinlock samples, oil, etc. New face shield. Two headliners - the standard 7mm and the optional 10mm. 25mm cheek pads. My head did drag this through the dirt in April 2021 at Road...
  10. JustAnotherSquid

Increasing the width of the user column would...

...prevent users with long usernames from having the last letter of their name put on a separate line. :) The setting is in Admin ... Appearance ... Style Properties ... (your style here) ... Messages ... Message user info block width Default is 120 but something like 160-200 looks pretty...
  11. JustAnotherSquid

Alpinestars Missile Tech-Air Ready Suit, Two Months Old, Size US50/EU60

Bought new two months ago and only worn for four track days Never crashed Selling because I decided to get a custom suit Can bring to CMP 10/17, or can ship if buyer covers shipping $750 Thanks for looking
  12. JustAnotherSquid

Dunlop Q3+ 110/70 and 140/70

Hi all, tires are brand new (0 miles) and were bought this year (2021) from Revzilla. They are $318 at Revzilla. Selling for $260. Available for pickup in Charlotte, NC or may be able to meet at an upcoming track day. Thanks.
  13. JustAnotherSquid

Dunlop Q4 120/70 and 180/60

Hi all, tires are brand new (0 miles) and were bought this year (2021) at CMP. They are $411 at Revzilla. Selling for $320. Available for pickup in Charlotte, NC or may be able to meet at an upcoming track day. Thanks.
  14. JustAnotherSquid

Bison vs. OneX

Hi all, was wondering if anyone had any comments about either or both of these companies. Am specifically looking for a fully perforated, air-bag compatible custom suit. Am also open to other options if there are any. Thanks!
  15. JustAnotherSquid

WTB: 11-20 GSX-R 600/750 Tank

Hi all, Looking for a gas tank for 11-20 GSX-R 600/750. Scratches or bad paint is fine as it's going to be repainted anyway. Don't want one with any dents though; my current tank has enough of those. If you have one lying around or know someone that does, let me know. Thanks!
  16. JustAnotherSquid

HealTech Steering Damper Eliminator for Honda and Suzuki - New

Hi all, Bought this new to use with an Ohlins steering damper, but it turns out the Ohlins comes with an eliminator so we didn't need it. $20 shipped to lower 48. Thanks for looking. MAKE MODEL YEARS HONDA CBR1000RR 2004 - 2021 HONDA CBR1000RR SP 2012 - 2020 HONDA...
  17. JustAnotherSquid

RRR March 13/14

Hi all, KK (Mrs. JAS) and I are looking forward to riding with y'all in a few weeks. It will be my first time on the track in 19 years (!!!) and her first time ever. Will the track be open Friday night to allow people to drop off their bikes and set up their pits, and if so, what time will...
  18. JustAnotherSquid

Dunlop Q3+/Q4 Pressures

Hi all, I have a Dunlop chart from 2018 that lists recommended pressures but it is incomplete. It says: Tire Size Cold Hot Q4 120/70 30-32 34-36 Q4 180/60 28-32 34-36 Q3+ 110/70 33 35 Q3+ 140/70 ?? ?? Is this data still correct, and does anyone know the...
  19. JustAnotherSquid

Alpinestars KR-R Back Protector Size XL * Brand New *

Hi all, Bought this new two months ago and wore it exactly one time for two hours. It is in perfect condition and I am only selling because I decided to go with a Forcefield armor jacket instead. $135 and that includes shipping to the lower 48 via underfed donkey with dementia following...
  20. JustAnotherSquid

Vanson Perforated One-Piece Suit Size 50 (I'd say it's more like 48/50)

Hi all, This is a Vanson suit marked size 50 that I bought sight-unseen (if you've seen my ad for the BKS suit, I bought this from the same owner) but sadly it doesn't quite fit. I am 6'3" 230 lbs and it's just a little small in every dimension, so if you're 5'10"-6'2" and 190-220 lbs this...