Search results

1. DethWshBkr

2005 R1 water temp

I have no experience with Yamahas other than with this bike, which I now have 4 days on it. Anyone with either an older gen,or even the newer bikes - what is your normal running water temp? My CBRs that I've owned since 1998, all of them have been 175-220 normal water temp - with moving always...
  2. DethWshBkr

Membership costs?

I am a basic member, joined May. I was tempted to go to the Elite now, for the weather benefits and such. SO -is it just an "upcharge" to go to Elite, or is it the whole $249? If so, basically it is $314 for me to to to Elite at this time (Basic for the year, ending 5/2022) plus the elite...
  3. DethWshBkr

Pitt 7/10

My brother and I were tempted to sign up for the 10th at Pitt. We're not quite sure yet due to weather unknowns at this point in time of course. Problem is we understand that usually fills up pretty quick. Is there a way to find out how many spots are open? We would both be in novice class...
  4. DethWshBkr

CRs at Summit Main Monday 5.3

Who were all the CRs in the novice group? Specifically any of them that we're talking to myself and / or my brother? We were at the Slades Mechanical red F150? That was really nice chatting with everyone. Tons of great info and help! My brother was really, REALLY not feeling it in the...
  5. DethWshBkr

Not permitted GoPro locations?

As the title says - are there any GoPro locations that are not allowed?
  6. DethWshBkr

In the event of cancellation?

So at this point I am signed up for Summit Point Main on May 3rd. What happens if the weather does not cooperate and it is canceled? I understand completely that if I would cancel I lose the registration fee. But my question is what happens if it has to be postponed due to weather? I am not...
  7. DethWshBkr

Number of riders?

Hello! How many riders are typically able to enter each class? I'm signed up for Summit Main May 3rd, novice. How many riders typically are entered in each class? My brother is tempted to come along and try the Intro, if room is available. If its' good, I'm sure he'd signup for the full day...
  8. DethWshBkr

Track-able bike?

Hopefully this isn't the most ridiculous question ever asked here. I am hoping to start in on some track days. Probably only 1-2 this year, and hopefully some more in the future. I have an '07 CBR1000RR, but it is a genuine Repsol, and I'm not too keen on taking my ridiculously beautiful...
  9. DethWshBkr

Another new guy!

Joining up as I'm "track curious". I'm a 15 year MX racer, who never had a street bike off the roads. Never interested in being a "johnny rocket racer" on the public roads - that was where my off road came in. Had to stop riding in 2014 due to having a small business and a 1 year old at...