Search results

1. cbrcrducmonster

For Sale: Advanced spot at Thunderbolt on 7/1 (this Satuday)

Ok $150 all this can be completed and confirmed w/N2 by 7/1
  2. cbrcrducmonster

yep im "A" are these credits or they get me in there for 7/1 and without Late fee's etc?
  3. cbrcrducmonster

Yo...How much and im not familiar with a transaction like this w/n2
  4. cbrcrducmonster

TB Labor Day?

Too dry and hot for Dirt biking, im thinking im IN.
  5. cbrcrducmonster

Wanna race on Road America!!

been there more than several times... Tip bring a lot of gas... Full throttle sections turn after turn, especaily last turn up the hill to the front straight..
  6. cbrcrducmonster

New organization

Yo Rob good luck man.. ! keep me informed
  7. cbrcrducmonster

What is everyones track day plans this year?

Going to be my 14th season, I see me circulating out there from May to August for at least half dozen, and looking forward to check out the JC layout.
  8. cbrcrducmonster

Palmer Motorsports Park

marking it down.. its on the "up in the air schedule"
  9. cbrcrducmonster

back in action

they been building this one for a while.. their at it again Club Motorsport. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152017238347603&set=vb.203177409839046&type=2&theater
  10. cbrcrducmonster

Palmer Motorsports Park

http://www.wwlp.com/news/local/hampden/palmer-motorsports-park-breaks-ground
  11. cbrcrducmonster

Enduro Riders

Any dirt bike riders out there with Plate legal bikes? There's 2 awesome events one with Meteor motorcycle club Oct. 26th/27th and Nov. 1st/2nd with Team Hammer in south New Jersey coming up. 80 miles of single track each day and bunch of hero sections thrown in. Excellent time when its too...
  12. cbrcrducmonster

8/31 Great time..!

wow different view on the whole subject.... everything turned out well in the end..
  13. cbrcrducmonster

8/31 Great time..!

cool thanks... I was actually finished braking pretty much and was planning to carry my speed if not more into the turn, and I remeber actually matching his speed and passing and pulling ahead of him for a slight second and had thougths of going two a breast, if he gave me a foot or two of...
  14. cbrcrducmonster

8/31 Great time..!

dont know the rider.. did wonder why he was so close, and he had plenty of room to be more inside to the apex....
  15. cbrcrducmonster

8/31 Great time..!

Thanks... I think I could of made the turn the more I think about it now, and went two a breast...
  16. cbrcrducmonster

8/31 Great time..!

great time on Saturday and went moto-crossing sunday really.... and on Saturday by accident :) http://youtu.be/3Kxt7ZtRq6k
  17. cbrcrducmonster

Tuesday 8/13 rain day Last session A Group

And ran w/out the slow me down chicane :)