Search results

1. gonecrazy

2015 Yamaha r3 $2600

2015 Yamaha r3. Runs and rides as it should. Was a theft and ignition has been replaced. 850 miles on it salvage title $2600.00 firm. Located in st.louis area. If you need shipping I can assist and you can get bids off uship.com. I highly recommend reviewing transports feedback over price part. r
  2. gonecrazy

07-08 yamaha r1 track skins, rearsets and upper stay.

I have a brand new set of formula 1 composites race body still in the box. Bike is gone and these were extras I had bought. Very good fitment and crash well. I've use many sets of there bodywork thru the years. 250 plus ship. I also have a stock stay that's new. 45.00. I did drop it and it...
  3. gonecrazy

2008 yamaha r1

2008 yamaha r1. Runs and rides great. Valves checked and regular maintenance was just done recently. Has jardine exhaust,woodcraft rearsets, led lighting,bmc air filter, hot bodies front flush mounts,no cut frame sliders,zero gravity windscreen and tail eliminator. Bike will come with a clear...
  4. gonecrazy

2007 yamaha r1

2007 yamaha r1, 24k miles. Jardin exhaust,woodcraft rearsets shorty levers, other than that pretty much stock. Bike has bill of sale only. I was going to do a track build on it. I do have the vehicle report and it's clean. I have my neighbor who is a sheriff trying to run down the last...
  5. gonecrazy

2012 Yamaha fz8

I have a fz8 with 3200 miles. runs and rides. front wheel has a wobble and will either need to be sent out to get straightened or replaced. tank has a dent that I knocked most of it out, view pics. top of the left side tail has some scratchs and will need a headlight. I do have the surround...
  6. gonecrazy

2005 hayabusa

05 busa with 3850 miles currently. Was dropped on the right side and will come with a salvage title. View photos for the damage.I have replaced the right side fairing and upper stay. I do have a nice tank coming for it that I found cheap. Runs and rides like new. Bone stock and un molested. Call...
  7. gonecrazy

07 speed triple project

Got a 2007 triumph sipped triple 1050. Still needs some work to be rideable. Will need a radiator,oil cooler and right rearset bracket. It will also need a ignition. The bottom of the cylinder was damaged. It is currently hot wired and does run. 4000.00 314-450-6699 comes with a salvage title
  8. gonecrazy

08+ cbr 1000rr front wheel

You pick, I have 2. Both are straight with normal wear. I'm powder coating one white so it doesn't matter to me which one sells. No rotors, wheel only. 300 plus ship.
  9. gonecrazy

2009 cbr 1000rr

Selling my track rat. 2009 cbr 1000rr, comes with a salvage title. full akrapovic exhaust,pc5 with auto tune and multi map,sato rearsets and street hooks,Honda energy seat,stomp grip,braided lines,ebc pads,pazzo levers,yosh case covers,lightened rear rotor,zbomb. Wheel are being powder coated...
  10. gonecrazy

pitbull trailer restraint

Sold, sold sold
  11. gonecrazy

2004 fjr 1300

Im selling this for a friend. 2004 fjr 1300 has a prior salvage title from orginal owner that drop it at 6k miles back in 2005. I am told it only had some right side cosmetic damage of all which was replaced back them and then the bike was decked out with extras. currently has 45,000 miles. this...
  12. gonecrazy

2012 hypermotard 796

Putting my hyper motard up for sale. bike has a salvage title. runs and rides great. I put crg lane splitter mirrors on it it. has just over 100 miles on it currently as seen. I am riding it here occasionaly so the mileage will change. I got the bike in when it has 65 miles. still has cosmetic...
  13. gonecrazy

06 r6 track or street builder

I have another track builder I picked up. its still at the facilty so I figured I would throw it up to see if anyone was interested In the philly area before I have it picked up and shipped to me. it has 18k miles. pic speaks for it self. most of all the the street body in no good, the right...
  14. gonecrazy

2012 triumph 675r builder

I have a good candidate for a good track builder. 2012 675r ans this bike has a junk title. The forks,wheels,frame,motor ect is all good. steering knock is still attached. set of bodywork,gauges and upper stay and you would be track ready along with so misc elbow grease. I am offer it up as it...
  15. gonecrazy

2008 gsxr 600

2008 gsxr 600. 8800 miles and may change as i ride it. comes with salvage title. runs and rides fine. damage is to the tank,rears eat,top taill. minor to the windscreen and upper stay is cracked.Not real sure how this happen. almost like it fell of a trailer or was dumped loading it. anyway all...
  16. gonecrazy

2007 yamaha r6

2007 yamaha r6. will come with salvage title. runs and rides. it has damagae to the right side. the exhaust,lower fairing and upper is all scrapped as seen. frame slider is also missing/bent. has low miles and tires are good. It is currently at my friends shop in atlanta,ga if anyone is...
  17. gonecrazy

1000rr race stuff

going to start pulling off all my extras on my 2009 cbr 1000rr. gpr v4 dampner used 2 weekends. $325.00 shipped ohlins 30 mil carts refreshed at the end of last season 800.00 with exchange of your stock forks or 1200.00 for the full forks. race tech gs3 rear shock $1200.00 plus ship Braking sbk...
  18. gonecrazy

2012 600rr

throwing this up for sale as it sets before i either build it myself or part it out. it a 2012 600rr. was down on the left side as seen. still had the temp tags on it. forks,wheels,frame, ect all good does run and ride as it sets. insurance company had 79 miles as actual. seems the bike was pick...
  19. gonecrazy

pit bull trailer restraint with honda pins

Sold!
  20. gonecrazy

2006 yamaha vino

I am selling my pit scooter. its a 2006 yamaha vino 125. has a salvage title. there is nothing wrong with it. i used it for the last year and a half. the insurance claim was marked as a comp other. 314-450-6699 $1100.00