Search results

1. SV650Steve

Suspension Tuning

I need help... 2005 SV650S with a ZX rear shock and Zoran/TWF racing front forks. I cannot get the ride to feel confident and I'm ready to take it to someone who can get me straightened out. The front end feels too bumpy and when I'm leaned over in a corner it does not feel stable. If I hit a...
  2. SV650Steve

2011 TU250 For Sale

$3199 6150 miles Located in Northern VA. All details and pics in the Craigslist ad. https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/d/reston-2011-suzuki-tu250x/7723955995.html
  3. SV650Steve

2008 GSXR600 Rear Shock + 1" Raising Dog Bones for SV650

I bought this shock a few years ago for my 2nd Gen SV650 but after realizing how hard it is to swap out the rear shock and already having a ZX14 rear shock on mine, I don't think I'll ever get around to using it. I don't remember the specifics of the dog bones, all I know is that I did a ton...
  4. SV650Steve

Passing Tech at First Track Day

These are going to seem like really basic questions but this is my first track day and I want to have all my ducks in a row. I have a few questions leading up to the May 2nd track day at Summit Point. 1. The rider's manual reads, "Coolant drained, flushed and replaced by water (for Advanced...
  5. SV650Steve

New from Washington, DC

Hello! I recently signed up for my first track day on May 2nd at Summit Point, WV. I live in downtown Washington, DC and will be running my 2005 SV650S at the track. I'm looking forward to making some new friends and seeing what track days are all about. I'm at a point in life where I am ready...