Search results

1. upnadam

White A* Supertech R's size 43. $150.00

Changing my colors up a bit so letting these go to get another pair of Supertechs. Great boot that's really comfortable and offers maximum protection. Had to superman off the back of the bike at VIR and made this small burn spot on the toe, other than that the boots are in great (used) shape...
  2. upnadam

WTB: Superbike tail for 06/07 600/750

Looking for a tail that doesn't use the stock seat. New, used, primered, painted, even slightly rashed. Let me know what you've got, thanks. Adam
  3. upnadam

Alpinestar One Piece MX-1 Suit 42

Three years old, never down, well cared for. Will come with A* pucks AND Kluckys. Asking $375 shipped.
  4. upnadam

So @ Museum turn was...

anyone else clicking a downshift over the curbing and chirping the rear over the concrete? Did it by accident early on Saturday, then amused myself with it the rest of the weekend. Just curious. :cool:
  5. upnadam

Held Phantom fitment question

I'm almost between sizes. I've got an 8.5 and an 8 in my possession trying to decide which to go with. The 8 is snug but "if" these stretch they would be perfect. You guys that have had em, did you experience a good bit of stretch with use? Thx.
  6. upnadam

Moonbeam gets re-bumped in A Group

Joey and I running around last session at North. Got a little close for comfort going into T1. Props to the Moonman for staying cool. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikABDTPzoQE
  7. upnadam

WTB 06/07 GSX-R750 Triple clicker rear shock

Looking for a triple for the gixxer to help calm the wear down on the slicks I just started running. Interested in Ohlins or Penske, piggy back or remote, lemme know what you've got and how much please. Thanks guys. Adam 919-600-2619
  8. upnadam

Video from the last session Monday

Ron, Joey, and I cruising with a cameo from Doo Doo messing around on the last session of the day. I gave it a run at the very end of the vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APgVGl5KBVQ
  9. upnadam

Video of near crash at North

Was trying to run the camera on Moonbeam and the following ensued. I was trying to set this guy up for an inside pass at 15. I initially thought he missed a gear, but looking at it again I think he got onto the curbing and got off the throttle momentarily. I trailed deep into the corner and as I...
  10. upnadam

Anybody got a new Power One B 180/55 by chance?

I got hosed on a tire I ordered mid last week. Dude completely forgot our convo and still hasn't shipped the tire. Fack! I've asked Lonewrench to see if he can get one but it'll be costly for the expedited shipping IF they can get it to him. Just asking to see if any of my NESBA brethren...
  11. upnadam

WTB Vortex peg for GSXR

Anyone got a black uncut right side peg they can sell or trade? These are the older rearsets, non-folding. Fitment for 06/07 600/750 GSX-R. Hit me up if you do, thanks.
  12. upnadam

When trackday junkies get on Karts...

the following ensues... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7w9t0tyOS8
  13. upnadam

Looking for Hampstead NC A group Tacoma

Title says it all, mostly. Just got moved up this way and have seen the truck coming off the island or passing through Hampstead several times already. Just wanted to say hey and ask some truck questions. Hit me up if you are reading this, thx. Adam 919-600-2619
  14. upnadam

Red Flags at VIR North June 11th12th

Let's don't have any! I am certain folks with more gravitas (which is basically anyone) than me will address this, but just making some observations. There is a lot of hype and anticipation for these dates and this event. Hoping all will treat it like an endurance race and not a sprint, start...
  15. upnadam

Video - Wet your VIR North whistle

Previewed the track for everyone last week! Got to get out on North one day with CSS last week. Put together some clips from the lunchtime ride, 12 bikes total on the track ftw! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHc6JL0VdZ8
  16. upnadam

Road Atlanta this weekend

Lemme just say this... Thanks to all the CR's and DIR's for making it work and as well to all the passers and pass "ees." Made some new friends and caught up with some older ones. (Some were both [cough] Moonbeam). Hope everyone got home safe. Until next time...
  17. upnadam

Anti-seize vs Locktite

Got some Ti bits to put on. What do you use on a bolt, specifically the disc rotor bolt? Do you use anti-seize and torque it or use Loctite and torque it. Assuming you can't use both at the same time. Anybody with some advice? Thanks.
  18. upnadam

No more damn scooter this year!

Unless she quits again. Got a new front tyre ordered and the bottle opener operational check, checked good!
  19. upnadam

If it's cold out and you're bored and...

you're at the pewter and wanna see some Road Atlanta shenanigans, click below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coVMyUGFQ5M
  20. upnadam

Really really really fast boots

Alpinestar Supertech R boots (43) in white (thus the fast) up for sale. They have the magnesium toesliders. Fully functional, no odor, very very good condition. Asking $225 shipped, fees included. Click link for high res pics...