Search results

1. MK3Brent

Where can we buy some N2 merch?

I would love to get some N2 t-shirts, hoodies, stickers... etc. Think we could get something going for next season?
  2. MK3Brent

CMP July 8-9: Track walks & talks! (Come find me.)

Hey friends, For those coming to CMP July 8 and 9, we will be at paddock # 21. I'm planning on doing a track walk Friday evening before dusk, if anyone wants to join. I've got track maps to hand out if anyone needs them as well. Come say hello. :)
  3. MK3Brent

YCRS: April 27-28, 2023

Two of my buddies and I are all signed up for YCRS next April at NCBIKE, and I'm super stoked. (@ElvisT and @dhelsley22) There are a couple spots left apparently, so if any of you have been considering Champ School get on with it. :) It would be great to have a group of us knuckleheads to...
  4. MK3Brent

So how was Barber over the weekend?

Hope you all had a productive and warm enough trackday! Anyone putting up some photos/videos? Counting the days until next season here. :)
  5. MK3Brent

NCBIKE 10/22/22 - Thanks!

Was great seeing you all this weekend. I think this wraps up my season with N2. We're riding VIR next weekend with PRE and then maybe riding CMP with STT in Nov. But until then, keep safe out there. Also, it's considered rude to cartwheel your motorcycle into T1 at NCBIKE... :whistle...
  6. MK3Brent

CMP 08/27/22:

Really looking forward to ripping with you all next weekend! I just picked up a new scooter, and will test it out on track on this weekend, so if I'm in your way in i-group, I apologize! If you're hungry, or need any help come see me over at Campsite #1. I'll be there Friday afternoon once the...
  7. MK3Brent

CMP 06/10: Gate Fee?

Hey guys, We're wondering if CMP is going to charge a gate fee again since it's a race weekend. Last time it was cash only too, so I had to go down to the gas station ATM. :D Anyone know? See ya'll on thursday.