Search results

1. DaveInTransit

'17 GSXR1000R track bike (including all original bodywork)

Going to bump this. Bike now has 6532 miles on it and a hardwired Solo 2. Will take $13K for everything.
  2. DaveInTransit

Looking for a paint shop

Big vouch for @meanstrk as he did my paint. I have a couple of seasons on it and the majority of it looks as it did when I picked it up.
  3. DaveInTransit

A-stars leathers/boots/back protector and extra pucks for sale.

I have for sale a size 50EU/40US A-stars GP Tech V3 with some scuffs. I never went down in it, but my oldest son did a few times at Mini GP camp at NJMP, so all scuffs are superficial and there is not thread tearing or wear through the leather. Most of the scuffing can probably be cleaned off...
  4. DaveInTransit

Looking for a Wrapper around Raleigh area

don't know a wrapper, but MNSTRK (i think that's how you spell his username here) paints. you can see his work on IG @trading_paint. His name is Ron.
  5. DaveInTransit

Motard Exclusion

As a Novice, there were some tracks where I was well north of 160. Closing on bikes that are only capable of +/- 100mph can make for some hairy situations.
  6. DaveInTransit

Sep 3rd (Saturday) Road Atlanta A group slot for sale

Not going to be able to make it to Road A. Have a slot for A group that I can't use. Make an offer. Dave
  7. DaveInTransit

2021 R3 (ABS) For Sale ($4500USD).

It is. Sanford is not far at all. 2069536700
  8. DaveInTransit

I forgot to add that I have a New Rage Cycles fender eliminator for the bike in street trim and a Yoshimura exhaust hanger (deletes passenger peg in track trim). Pretty sure that covers everything. I can provide more pics upon request, as well. 2069536700
  9. DaveInTransit

Fair. The listing comes down if my house sells before the bike does. Was planning on using the funds to prep the house, but the house is prepped and goes live next week. If I’m being honest, I don’t even really want to sell it (the bike, I’m over the house).
  10. DaveInTransit

There's gotta be someone who wants a really nice bike to ride around this season.
  11. DaveInTransit

I have not. Thank you for the suggestion.
  12. DaveInTransit

UPDATED Mileage. Will take 16K for the whole package.
  13. DaveInTransit

Brent, I'm not quitting, just moving from NC to AL and trying to make the move easier. Also offloading the wife's R3. I live 15ish minutes from Barber, so there's no way that I'm going to quit, but need to dump some money into the NC house before selling. It is what it is. Pretty sure I'll...
  14. DaveInTransit

Helmet and suit

Homework done, my apologies.
  15. DaveInTransit

I'm considering selling my current track bike. It's a 2017 GSXR1000R with modifications listed below. Reasonable offers will be considered, other offers will get a good giggle. Armour Bodies Bodywork (painted by @trading_paint on IG, or meanstreak on here) Graphics done by MotoGraphix Racing...
  16. DaveInTransit

Helmet and suit

That doesn't look like a Pista GP RR to me.
  17. DaveInTransit

I lied, there are tank pads on the bike, but no further modifications.
  18. DaveInTransit

Black 2021 R3 for sale. Only modification is CRG levers. Levers were replaced due to bike being dropped at a stand-still and brake lever bending. Shown in one of the pics is the damage to the right front turn signal/fairing. Bike has 199 miles. Never ridden on the track or above 80mph. I...
  19. DaveInTransit

Congratulations Blake, BHM, N2!

Outstanding performance! Very fun race to watch, even if it was pretty sketchy at times.