Search results

1. StickMan74

Vortex 503K rear sets for GSXR $375.00

Have a brand new, in box/still in plastic set that fit the following. 01-04 GSXR 1000 01-05 GSXR 600 00-05 GSXR 750 Cheapest I can find these for online are around $395.00. $375.00 Located near Charlotte Motor Speedway in Charlotte NC Will ship for actual cost. Can send pics, as trying to...
  2. StickMan74

Engine Ice not allowed

I have been using VP Stay Frosty for a couple years with no complaints. https://vpracingfuels.com/product/stay-frosty-racing-coolant/?c=361&
  3. StickMan74

Where can we buy some N2 merch?

I can be a back up also. Our company has an apparel department, along with a full print shop. We can do stickers, clothing, banners, signs, laser engraving on cups, etc.
  4. StickMan74

Roebling Road Intermediate f/s May 20th $150.00

Unfortunately something has come up, and I can't make it. $150.00 If anyone is interested, just buzz me on here. Thanks, Shane.
  5. StickMan74

RST 38/48 Airbag suit Charlotte NC

Long time bump and lowered price. I did activate the box, and did one track day with it. Still like new, smoke free home. Can bring to Roebling on the 20th of this month, or ship for actual cost. $450.00
  6. StickMan74

Who's coming to RRR?

Hey man, I'll be rolling in Friday myself. You bringing any rains with you?
  7. StickMan74

New to racing

Welcome to N2. Where about are you located? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. StickMan74

$625.00 Sorry, can't edit.
  9. StickMan74

Brand new suit, size 38/48. Bought to get the wife on track, but things have changed. Airbag box has not been activated. Will ship for actual cost. Will meet within an hour of Charlotte NC
  10. StickMan74

WTB Tire warmers

Edit**** Found some. Sent from my T770B using Tapatalk
  11. StickMan74

Ultralap XT and Pucks

Thank you sir. Sent from my T770B using Tapatalk
  12. StickMan74

Rain insurance?

I freakin loved racing in the rain, lol. Never would have dreamed rain tires had so much grip, until sealer strips, [emoji1787] Sent from my T770B using Tapatalk
  13. StickMan74

Hello

Welcome aboard. Sent from my T770B using Tapatalk
  14. StickMan74

Photographer @ CMP 10/16-10/17?

www.apexproductionsllc.net Sent from my T770B using Tapatalk
  15. StickMan74

CMP Oct. 16-17

Have power in spots, camping spots with power can be reserved, showers and restrooms are gtg, and concession stand is up and running both days. If you like burgers, they have a damn good one in my opinion. Stop by and say hi if you see me. Red CBR900-RR, and blue/purple & white F4, with number...
  16. StickMan74

CMP 10/17

I'll be there Saturday riding, and just hanging out some for awhile Sunday. Red CBR900-RR and purple/blue & white F4, number 880 on both. Anyone feel free to stop by and say hi. Sent from my T770B using Tapatalk
  17. StickMan74

CMP Oct. 16-17

Oh yeah, lol. He laughs at me for all the stuff I've bought this year. I told him to prepare to do the same. I'm planning to do at least one TD a month next year. Thanks B, we'll catch up soon. Sent from my T770B using Tapatalk
  18. StickMan74

CMP Oct. 16-17

Will do, and thanks Sent from my T770B using Tapatalk
  19. StickMan74

CMP Oct. 16-17

Looking forward to another great N2 event. Got a "new to me" bike I'm bringing also, along with a buddy who has never ridden on a track. Hope to find a CR that can work with him for a bit. Anyway, hope to see some of y'all there. Sent from my T770B using Tapatalk
  20. StickMan74

WTB Tire warmers

Haven't had any luck with getting any. If anyone has an extra set they want to get rid of, please message me. Need some for 120/180 tires. I'm right outside of Charlotte for a local deal, and don't mind paying for shipping on the right deal either. Thanks, Shane.