Search results

1. B

2013 Triumph Daytona 675R Clean Title $8500 Roanoke, VA

I bought this bike new around June of 2013 to support the race team I was part of at the time. I rode 300 miles on the street, and then converted it to track only. It has a clean title and 1977 miles. It could easily be converted back to a well set up street/track day bike. It is set up with...
  2. B

2004 sv650

Located in Salem, VA. This SV has 7700 miles (almost all street) on it. The previous owner bought it, had it converted to a track bike by GMD Computrack, and took it to the track once were he low sided and gave up the sport. It was purchased by my friend who did one track day on it and...
  3. B

Ohlins sale on 25mm Kits!

While I was looking for parts to repair my bike, I found out that Ohlins is liquidating all of their remaining 25mm Fork kits they have. I was able to get a kit installed for my bike for $899! Much better than the $1700 they normally go for, or the $1300 the 30mm kits go for. I am pretty sure...
  4. B

Stock Ohlins Damper Rebuilt to race spec

I just want to pass on a great resource I found that helped me save a lot of money (that can now go to track days!). I had my 2009 ZX-6R's stock Ohlins damper rebuilt by David Behrend of Fast Bike Industries (Hendersonville, NC) for 89.95 plus shipping, and it is now the same as the race...