Search results

1. NothingClever

The MotoGP Thread

https://www.visordown.com/news/racing/motogp/jarvis-leaving-yamaha
  2. NothingClever

The MotoAmerica Thread

Above scenario I laid out was widely circulated but inaccurate. I got another version this morning but I’m refraining from sharing to avoid running this thread off into the speculation, rumor and conjecture ditch.
  3. NothingClever

The MotoAmerica Thread

BD22 is on fire. I love that whole family team. So proud of our N2/BHM program. We’re a very fortunate club. Post-checkers crash (as related to me - I wasn’t an eyewitness): Loris was bike A, JD bike B and Richie bike C. JD pulled off line opening up a gap, Richie got surprised with his...
  4. NothingClever

Great experience for first timer!

Good job N2 family!
  5. NothingClever

The MotoAmerica Thread

What a day of racing! I love our American race series!
  6. NothingClever

The BSB Thread

7. NothingClever

The MotoAmerica Thread

Got to Road Atlanta on Thursday right after ChampSchool at CMP, set up next to Danny the owner of American Supercamp (slide school). QPs don’t start until this afternoon so just hanging out and ordering kit for my new MT-09.
  8. NothingClever

The MotoGP Thread

Cell signal here at NCBike sucks so I haven’t watched anything. I’m hoping to catch the races on the way to CMP.
  9. NothingClever

The MotoAmerica Thread

Outstanding pre-race press conference with the top five KotB racers. Exceptionally proud of our US race ambassadors.
  10. NothingClever

The MotoGP Thread

https://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2024/4/11/yamaha-boss-addresses-quartararo-renewal-and-satellite-team-rumours/494488
  11. NothingClever

The BSB Thread

Omologato Superpole is back for the opening round of the Bennetts British Superbike Championship at Circuito de Navarra next weekend (April 20 -21), marking the first appearance of the one-lap Speedy Hire Qualifying shootout during the 2023 season. This will be the first time in 2024 to witness...
  12. NothingClever

NCBike:13-14 April 2024

For the win! But not for lunch…it’s miserable lifting a big carne asada gut over my tank during the afternoon sessions.
  13. NothingClever

Another new guy

Unless you were born with cement for a brain, two glass eyes and wooden hands, we’re confident we can help you grow.
  14. NothingClever

Just picked it up in a classic Tampa-grade torrential downpour with two miles on the clock. Controls need adjustment. Rearsets are installed on the lower setting. Going to move those up and pull off those scary footpeg spike thingies. Brake light comes on super late so going to adjust the...
  15. NothingClever

Another new guy

Welcome @mikeinatlanta !
  16. NothingClever

The BSB Thread

Purely speculative thought but I wonder if this new BSB partnership with the EU shipping company (DFDS) foreshadows BSB ambitions to expand the series to more EU tracks (e.g, like this month’s foray to ESP)...
  17. NothingClever

Weather is looking great this weekend for Garysburg. Don’t forget to pack a battery tender for the low of 46* in the early morning and plenty of water for the high of 78* during the day.
  18. NothingClever

The MotoGP Thread

Yeah, those 24 twin-room suites will go fast when the DORNA circus rolls into town.
  19. NothingClever

The MotoGP Thread

Going to be interesting to see how the logistics and event management unfold over the next few seasons.