Search results

1. EngineNoO9

Honda EU2000i

Sold to an old friend.
  2. EngineNoO9

Honda EU2000i

No issues with this. Starts and runs fine as it should. Plastic isn't the prettiest from being used at the track but nothing is broken. I've only used it over the last 5 years to power a freezer or fridge if the power goes out and before that it probably was only used for a dozen track days...
  3. EngineNoO9

Teknic Violator Suit, A*Stars SVX boots, Klucky Knee pucks

Just noticed you posted. Guessing you wanted the boots. You still interested?
  4. EngineNoO9

Feeler - '03-05 R6 Track parts (Yoyo, Akropovich, Racetech, etc)

Interested in the shock, rearsets, and maybe the damper
  5. EngineNoO9

Security at NJMP?

Off topic but unique NJ issue, get gas before you get there. They're 100% full service stations and if your can ain't the right color and isn't gluten free you can't get it filled. The track has rules for color too I remember.
  6. EngineNoO9

Security at NJMP?

This comes to mind
  7. EngineNoO9

Suit dropped to $250 + shipping
  8. EngineNoO9

04/05 GSXR 600/750 random parts, RC51 valve cover gaskets

Cleaning out my garage and have some random crap laying around. All parts just make me a reasonable offer for them shipped. I want it gone. If stuff doesn't sell then next stop is fleabay then the trash... Fuel tank (no pump or cap) dented Swingarm Stock fairing stay (brand new)...
  9. EngineNoO9

Can't update the original post but I'll throw the klucky knee pucks in with the suit for free.
  10. EngineNoO9

Have the following for sale (everything is OBO): Teknic Violator 1 piece suit size 48 (US). It's only been worn 4 times but the last time I did crash in it. My face and wrist took the brunt of the fall with the suit only having minor rash on the left shoulder and minor scuff marks from sliding...
  11. EngineNoO9

AGVSport Race Leather

Bump. Willing to take any reasonable offers. These are just taking up room now.
  12. EngineNoO9

AGVSport Race Leather

For sale are my 'backup' leathers. I use that term very loosely as I've not ridden on a race track since 2010 due to various reasons (injury, got married, had a kid, trying to adopt a kid now).... I don't even own a motorcycle right now! So now I'm parting ways with what I had considered to be...
  13. EngineNoO9

FS: 2005 GSXR 750 part out (remaining parts)

Please send me a PM.
  14. EngineNoO9

yes. Send me a pm.
  15. EngineNoO9

I forgot to check about the rubber. I'll check this week. Out of town now.
  16. EngineNoO9

I might. Will have to check.
  17. EngineNoO9

Bump. Sold a few things. Hoping to sell the rest of this stuff. Slowly placing things on EBAY too if they don't sell here.
  18. EngineNoO9

2007 GSXR 750 $4000 including spare plastics

Man good price. Wish I was ready to buy. Good luck with the sale.