Search results

1. D

Stay local the night before?

FWIW Jim, I think that pit area camping is the bomb! I was trying to describe the "atmosphere" to a friend the other day and the best I could come up with was a cross between a festival and a truck stop. It's rustic, pit areas by definition are paved so be sure to think about that. For me the...
  2. D

VA speeding ticket - is this normal???

VA resident... echo previous comments!!! Someone has to get paid! It's the way the system is designed, either the local authority nets the full amount OR a local lawyers office gets a skim off the top and the local authority gets a little less. Get the local lawyer.... the reckless thing carries...
  3. D

Black Friday?

I know the packages have been up (and gone) for Black Friday. When does registration open on the track days themselves??
  4. D

Summit Main Air Fence

I'll be there for 5pm on Thursday and would be happy to pitch in. I'll bring work gear.
  5. D

VIR South Monday 8/1

event photography thread on this forum :)
  6. D

VIR South Monday 8/1

Just brilliant!!!! Thank you to the countless people that helped and guided me yesterday.... honestly I've not met a better bunch since earlier wet, sandy and sometimes explosive times in my life!!! Thank you all.... hope to see some of you again at Summit on 9/9 :)
  7. D

VIR South Monday 8/1

Hey guys, sorry for the last minute post/question. Just in case anyone should see this... is there a specific time on Sunday on or after which we are allowed to arrive at VIR?
  8. D

1st track day in over 20yrs!

I'm signed up for VIR on Monday (1st Aug). I've a new to me 2018 KTM RC390, all new stiff spanky track gear and close to little idea..... ;) I kicked around with an amateur endurance racing team in France in 2000-01and have had my own road bikes (Triumph Sprint ST and a Yamaha Fazer 600) on...