Search results

1. f3racer

Another great weekend at Roebling

Got a chance to get out on the RC51 this weekend at Roebling, as usual it was a great weekend. Had a hard time getting the rear suspension dialed in but still knocked down some 1:25's on a 22 year old bike. Best part about it is this: I was behind a rider on a GSXR1K who was very erratic and...
  2. f3racer

New member from Georgia

Sweet. I'll be there Saturday on my RC51 #81.
  3. f3racer

Roebling on the 24th and 25th

I don't see that in the rule book and I know Roebling allows them.
  4. f3racer

New member from Georgia

Welcome! Where in GA are you?
  5. f3racer

Roebling Road 24-25 Sept

I'll be there testing out the RC51 to race next year. Who's coming?
  6. f3racer

New Ohio based member

Yeah the guys at 44teeth on YouTube use this company to do retro bike tests. It's really cool.
  7. f3racer

New Ohio based member

I did my 1st Track day back in 99 on an 88 Hurricane. It was an Ed Bargy school at Roebling. I would love to have another cane.
  8. f3racer

New Ohio based member

Yessir. A bunch of us had new PB's right after. I dropped into the 1:17's.
  9. f3racer

New Ohio based member

I love it.
  10. f3racer

New Ohio based member

Definitely. One of the N2 CR's Jake Sutter just picked up and 04 and some race body work. He's going to do some coaching on it at Roebling at the end of the month.
  11. f3racer

New Ohio based member

Welcome. I think I saw you post on the RC51 fans facebook page too. I love mine out on track.
  12. f3racer

Pleasing the masses

I never saw his video. I kind of just stopped paying attention to him.
  13. f3racer

Pleasing the masses

It sucks people have to be like that.
  14. f3racer

Pleasing the masses

I couldn't imagine being told that the track was broken. I would probably die laughing. I try to pick the brain of every coach and better rider that I can. I crave being able to survive riding a bike every day, and be able to pass this passion on to my grand daughters safely. I know everything...
  15. f3racer

Pleasing the masses

I feel for CR's and Orgs like N2. Its amazing watching people on social media make negative comments. They get the most attention and rarely do you see the good comments until someone posts a negative one. Just having a conversation with a guy who absolutely takes every effort to bash N2 every...
  16. f3racer

First track day complete

Its awesome to get out on track with coaching early in your riding life. Bad habits are hard to break before you pick up good ones, and you haven't had the time to learn a lot of bad habits. Kudos!
  17. f3racer

CMP 08/27/22:

When I got the Tuono and it had cruise I decided I'd never own another street bike without it. Such a sweet feature to have. This is the 1st bike Ive ever owned with any electronics other than ABS. Things have come a long way.
  18. f3racer

Road America relay endurance race rider wanted

Sweet I'll let them know.
  19. f3racer

New to the forum

Definitely a massive difference. The Tuono is an amazing machine with all the electronics anyone can ask for, while the 40 year older CB750 flexes its frame everywhere. The 3 bikes are so different in so many ways. If you get a chance to hang out at an AHRMA event it really is a blast. Some of...
  20. f3racer

New to the forum

Thanks. The RC51 is definitely a fun bike on track. Very raw, and visceral. Heavy, but super stable and thrives in long fast sweepers. I come find you next time. I also work at Roebling so if you are running Pan America ill be there this weekend.