2. kubricky

Bumps and Credits - NJMP 4/30 - 5/1

Bumps and Credits are in the system.
  3. kubricky

Bumps and Credits - NCBike Oct 22 - 23, 2022

Bumps and credits are entered.
  4. kubricky

Bumps & Credits - NCBike July 23 - 24, 2022

All, Thanks for a fantastic weekend! Bumps and credits are in the system. See everyone at Summit.
  5. kubricky

Bumps & Credits - NJMP (Thunderbolt) July 4, 2022

All bumps and credits are in the system, thanks for a great day! Let me know if anyone has questions.
  6. kubricky

NCBike 6/25/22 - 6/26/22 (if you were there, please take a look) Thanks and Left Items

All, This was a great weekend and I wanted to thank everyone for the patience on track, the good citizenship, and making it a great experience for all. The track manager made a comment about the decisions the riders were making during the event and I wanted to pass it along. I saw A LOT of...
  7. kubricky

Bumps & Credits - NCBike 6/25/22 - 6/26/22

Bumps and credits are in the system for NCBike 6/25/22 - 6/26/22.
  8. kubricky

Bumps and Credits Summit Main June 6, 2022

Bumps and Credits are in the System.
  9. kubricky

Free to a good home - folding treadmill Pro-Form 485Pi

Older folding treadmill. Works. Figured I'd see if anyone here wants it before putting a sign on it on the curb. Pick up only - nothing else in the pictures is included.
  10. kubricky

Free to a good home - Work platform

Built this for my shop about 12 years ago, carpeted top, 5" heavy duty casters. This thing is heavy it'll hold anything up to a 55 Chevy Belair...okay, that is an exaggeration. It'll take your creepy uncle's Harley, a track bike, or a scooter. I built it to roll easily around a garage with a...
  11. kubricky

2010 Interstate 7x14 with 7ft Ceiling - $5500.00

No dents, no leaks, roof should be checked and caulked. Stainless Wheels White Spare Roof Vent eTrack and HD Tie-Downs Throughout Locking RV style side door Rear Ramp Door Vapor Vents Clear Title First 5500.00 takes it.
  12. kubricky

2016 Yamaha R1

Selling the R1: 2016 Yamaha R1 Front and Rear PENSKE suspension by MDM Vortex Rearsets Graves Exhaust Woodcraft Case Covers Flash ECU Brembo 19x18 Starlane GPS Receiver for Yamaha Dash Samco Thermostat Delete New Aliant LiPo Battery Race Button Pods Body work by Trading Paint Spare Rims 2 sets...
  13. kubricky

Bumps & Credits NCBike 4/30/22 - 5/1/22

Bumps and credits are in the system.
  14. kubricky

08 - 16 Yamaha R6 Endurance Tank

Endurance tank off an 08 R6. It is heavy and it ain’t pretty. It holds approximately 6 gallons. Does NOT include break or fuel pump. Does include the vent stem. Will need a little finishing on the filler to get ready for paint. Standard break ring is welded into the top of the tank. $500.00
  15. kubricky

WTB: 2008 Yamaha R6 Radiator

Anyone have a Radiator for a 2008 - 2016 R6 sitting around? Or have you used one of the Chinese ones from eBay?
  16. kubricky

TWO BIKES: 2002 SV650S - LOTS of Spares/1972 CB350/Four unfinished vintage race bike build

2002 SV650S 2002 SV650S, new tires, runs great 2500.00 FIRM - ready for someone to set it up for track/race. Spares List: - Spare Motor - Spare Motor (Parts) - Set of spare wheels - Spare Full Muzzy Exhaust - Spare M4 can - Three (3) LARGE bins of CATALOGUED spares - Spare Race Fairing Stay -...
  17. kubricky

1972 Honda CB350/Four Vintage Race Bike, Spares, and More Parts

To start off with, I am going in a different direction - this is something I'd wanted to do for a long time and I've satisfied the "itch" and I'm ready to move on with my plan (no rumors or speculation...the plans are formalized in my head, I just have to make things happen). I had a specific...
  18. kubricky

New job...anyone live very near Quantico with a room for rent?

Hey folks, Thought I'd try one more time...any of you guys live very near Quantico and have a room or basement to rent? I'd be there from Sunday evening through Friday morning and only have one vehicle there. Willing to pay between 500.00 and 700.00 a month depending on the services. Thanks.
  19. kubricky

Anyone live in or very near Quantico?

Looking for a furnished room or a furnished apartment monthly for about 6 months.
  20. kubricky

NJMP April 28-29 Gate Procedures

All Attending: NJMP is hosting the 12hr Devil in the Dark Endurance race on Thunderbolt this weekend. The following procedures will be in effect SATURDAY evening for those attending Sunday (and Monday): from NJMP: The gates will open at 5:00PM [Saturday April 27, 2013] to NESBA participants...