1. Lonewrench

Roll call Barber who's going?

Holy shit,here we go, PC will be there ✌️✌️
  2. Lonewrench

More Barber Dates

i also think barber has been like the 3rd weekend in a row in the past
  3. Lonewrench

More Barber Dates

I am buying the Barber facility, OK I'm not......... That being said I will confess I have sat along with Jerry on my lovely ass for the past two years at Barber during the August event. I do completely understand not booking that particular event. Bottom line it was no so busy.
  4. Lonewrench

Stripped fork pinch bolt...

you guys are fucking killing me, ship it to the shop i'll fix it for free
  5. Lonewrench

Paging Matt Paulson Matt Paulson please pick up the white courtesy phone

A large box just showed up from John Dunham..................what could it be?:dunno:
  6. Lonewrench

Paging Matt Paulson Matt Paulson please pick up the white courtesy phone

These are the threads I love seeing. Good guys having good fun, Matt's bike will be really nice in the end and a lot easier to maintain. Thanks for the pics Mikey :)
  7. Lonewrench

where to take GSXR front end geometry measurements?

Very well said Mikey, focus on the good times at the track. The track is for riding not working but, it just so happens I'm there to work :)
  8. Lonewrench

Geometry #'s and Starting point shock length on a 190/60 R6 08

Hey bud if your shock length is 282 your crashing at every corner, not to mention I don't think the shock can be collapsed that far. I think the number is more likely to be 292 mm and I would utilize the std 3mm shim under the clevis as well Forls work well with 5mm + the fork cap sticking out...
  9. Lonewrench

Brake line question Bridge or not?

Come on man, that is likely one of the most ridiculous things to say. If you have a pad wear issue where one side wears sooner than the other you have caliper issues. The best brake line routing is one line to a T to two lines one to each caliper. When you add another line you automaticlly ad...
  10. Lonewrench

Westby ready to go...........

Meat, we have your bike down and penciled in as a spare just in case. Ruhe's is the extreme back up as it's with him in bed most of the time :)
  11. Lonewrench

Westby ready to go...........

http://www.nextmotochampion.com/nmc-news/yamalubewestby-racing-will-contest-2014-ama-pro-daytona-sportbike-series-with-dane-westby
  12. Lonewrench

Next Moto Champion

Hey guys just did my interview with Next Moto Champion, head over to their site and have a listen ❤️❤️
  13. Lonewrench

Xmass mystery

I have received a lovely book for Xmass, the book came via USPS and it's titled The Art of the Racing Motorcycle and it's great ! The problem is whoever sent it to me has a signature I can't read,I'm sorry but I'd like to say thanks XOXO. If your out there PM me please. Man it's great having...
  14. Lonewrench

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

I don't know what the fuck is going on in your head ut Dane Westby did not ask for Blue and Yellow Jesus Man...........:banghead::banghead::banghead: By the way Swens is throwing paint down on the Wolverines new ride for 2014,it will be the most different looking bike onthe grid. Your'e the man...
  15. Lonewrench

Free set of Dunlops............

I can't even remember the dudes last name, first name was steven. He was a guest of Jacob Breedlove, first trackday ever!! It pays to show up at NESBA events!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Lonewrench

PCW X Mass thanks

Is it more fun than a fat kid at Arthur Treacher's?
  17. Lonewrench

PCW X Mass thanks

Thank You to all the patrons and supporters of PCW, I mean it. The out pouring of work this season and now with a loaded shop things are going well for us. Honestly without NESBA customers and friends we would be nowhere. Nesba folks really put us on the map in the S.E. region. I can only share...
  18. Lonewrench

Barber shot

Brother John,it's all in the ass.......:wow:
  19. Lonewrench

06+ R6 parts Ohlins, Elka, Etc

Sorry I haven't sent a case for my forks yet bro. Been super busy.