Search results

1. Lonewrench

Westby ready to go...........

http://www.nextmotochampion.com/nmc-news/yamalubewestby-racing-will-contest-2014-ama-pro-daytona-sportbike-series-with-dane-westby
  2. Lonewrench

Next Moto Champion

Hey guys just did my interview with Next Moto Champion, head over to their site and have a listen ❤️❤️
  3. Lonewrench

Xmass mystery

I have received a lovely book for Xmass, the book came via USPS and it's titled The Art of the Racing Motorcycle and it's great ! The problem is whoever sent it to me has a signature I can't read,I'm sorry but I'd like to say thanks XOXO. If your out there PM me please. Man it's great having...
  4. Lonewrench

PCW X Mass thanks

Thank You to all the patrons and supporters of PCW, I mean it. The out pouring of work this season and now with a loaded shop things are going well for us. Honestly without NESBA customers and friends we would be nowhere. Nesba folks really put us on the map in the S.E. region. I can only share...
  5. Lonewrench

Bikes @ PCW

Just wanted to thank all the NESBA members for bringing me their bikes in for holiday make overs xoxo. GodFather JRA Matt Paulson Jason Doss Nick Munson Ashly Munson Sai Maroun John Cook Mike Stevenson Not to mention,the permenant residence of Mr Ruhe's steed's, fine ones at that.:adore: The...
  6. Lonewrench

PC needs help

As the title states I am looking for some help at the shop. No slackers please could be full time if it's the right person. Must have an excellent work ethic and be trusted with others lives as you will be working on trackday and race bikes primarily(not cleaning toilets). Ability to use common...
  7. Lonewrench

Brembo 19X18 w/folding lever

Brembo 19X18 with folding lever,excellent shape 225.00 SOLD Brembo 19X18 with folding lever(lever has very minor damage (200.00) SOLD Ready to ship
  8. Lonewrench

Dane Westby parts R6

For sale now: Ohlins 25 mm fork kits with works Graves internals 2 kits available 800.00 per set SOLD Penske shocks 3 way adjustable with springs and hydraulic spring perches Mint 800.00 each 2 available SOLD Bitubo Gas charged 68 mm steering dampers 200.00 each 3 for sale Graves WOrks exhaust...
  9. Lonewrench

P.C. will be at VIR

Just wanted to reasure everyone that Jerry,and I will be at VIR for both days and expect great weather and a fun time. Tuesday the 15th of October will be the cut off for special orders.
  10. Lonewrench

P.C. race ready R6 perfect

Latest offering from PC. We actually have had our hands on this bike since it was now. It never saw the street and was ridden by Payton Sassaman in 2010 at WERA national rounds only. Fresh SS motor 118 hp graves ss pipe Ti Can kit ecu dj shifter DJ auto tune DJ PC5 Graves/Ohlins 25mm fork Graves...
  11. Lonewrench

PCW is moving,again.......................

Default PCW is moving,again....................... Hello Nesbians, We are moving for the second time in two years due to growth of the company. We will be moving until about Sept 5th. By then the phone lines should be open again. My cell is still the same and you can always contact me via PM or...
  12. Lonewrench

Default PCW is moving,again....................... Hello Nesbians, We are moving for the second time in two years due to growth of the company. We will be moving until about Sept 5th. By then the phone lines should be open again. My cell is still the same and you can always contact me via PM or...
  13. Lonewrench

Hello Nesbians, We are moving for the second time in two years due to growth of the company. We will be moving until about Sept 5th. By then the phone lines should be open again. My cell is still the same and you can always contact me via PM or Email too. The new shop is stunning,very nice...
  14. Lonewrench

Free set of Dunlops............

At Barber for the final NESBA event of the year, I will be giving away a free set of the new Dunlop GPA 8477 dots. All you have to do is enter the following way. Send me an email with your name,contact info, bike you ride model and year,gear you wear and what tires you currently ride. The cut...
  15. Lonewrench

Dunlop makes it easier on your wallet

Got great news last week but couldn't share it till last night. Dunlop has reduced the cost of its race winning 211 GPA dot rubber. The 8477 compound is the most robust and durable rubber dunlop sells,(also Westby's compound of choice) now comes to you for an amazing new price of 299.00 per set...
  16. Lonewrench

attn cmp riders

pcw will not be at CMP because we will be moving the shop to a larger nicer facility to serve you better. For CMP one of my esteemed collegues Justin Breedlove will be taking care of tire services,he will be selling take off Dunlop rubber at good prices too.If you have a special order i will...
  17. Lonewrench

PC @ Barber

Due to circumstances beyond our control PCW will be at Barber but,in a limited way. We will have Dunlop tires for sale in limited quanities and we will have the ability to mount and balance them. Tire service will be as usual,chassis service may be hindered as we will not be bringing our own...
  18. Lonewrench

need help with build out at new shop

hi everyone, PC is moving to a new larger location very soon. It's actually only about two miles from our current location but, it will be larger and have the ability for storage of motorcycles during the off season. We are in need to someone who has carpentry experience to build a wall or two...
  19. Lonewrench

I need your help please

I recently found out I will not be attending this weekend's CMP event,I need someone from the ATL area who's heading over to take a bike to a very patient customer if possible. I am willing to pay to get this bike delivered. Please PM me:adore:
  20. Lonewrench

PC CMP coverage

PC will not be in attendance via a family emergency. Josh Whitehead fro Stickboy Racing will be at the track for Saturday moring through Sunday afternoon to handle your tire needs. Stick Boy racing sells Bridgestone tires but will be servicing all tire brands. Please contact Josh directly should...