Search results

1. 0

Anyone know how to get ahold of any management types for N2?

Long story short, I bought a demo bike from Nesba years ago. Bike got stolen and recovered and I went down to the tow yard with the MSO signed over to me and they said that wasn't "good enough" to release the bike and need to bring a title. So, I took the MSO down to the DMV and apparently the...
  2. 0

WTT: my R6 Vortex rear sets for your Woodcraft rear sets (GP shift)

Just like the title says Let me know
  3. 0

Dunlop 211 gpa 120/70/17 medium

Used for less than one track day. Selling because I have no time to ride anytime soon. $100 shipped
  4. 0

Barber

Well, after riding with Motovid and CCS all last season, I decided I kind of needed a bit of Nesba time since it's been a couple years now since I have ridden with them. I had some credits, so I took the plunge and since I've never been there and keep hearing how great it is, I signed up for...
  5. 0

Undamaged helmet requirement

I know part of Nesba's tech requirement is an "Undamaged helmet". Last summer I bought a brand new Shoei rf1100 and proceeded to crash in it at the ccs races right after I got it. the helmet didn't really hit but it kind of dragged so it got a bit of rash on it. I was going to send it in to...
  6. 0

3 sets of ebc fa 380 hh pads

Two sets are slightly used, pretty much brand new. Can't even really tell there is any wear from the new ones. Asking $50 shipped for both sets. One set brand new in the package. Asking $30 shipped. Buy all three sets for $75 shipped.
  7. 0

PC3 ignition module for 06-07 R6

Went to standalone ecu so I no longer need this for my quick shifter. It ain't pretty because I crashed at the end of last season so the box got a little cracked up, but I tested it the other day and it still works fine. As a matter of fact I will guarantee it works or your money back...
  8. 0

Are 06-07 and 08+ r6 subframes interchangeable?

More so, if I have an 06 that needs a new subframe can I use one from an 08+ if I use a superbike tail? I know there are slight differences and with a super sport tail or stock plastics it won't work right, but I can't seem to quite find an answer if it will work with the superbike tail...
  9. 0

removing sticker residue

does anyone have any tips from removing sticker residue from a set of bodywork? I picked up a set of armour bodies on a good deal for my R6 since I destroyed my sharkskinz, but the last guy had Bridgestone stickers all over it and I don't use Bridgestone tires and I can't have the stickers on...
  10. 0

replacing a clutch

So my clutch in my r6 is slipping pretty bad, so I figure its time for a new one. I ordered an oem yamaha one and need to put it in. Unfortunately, i have never done a clutch before. Is this something that I can easily tackle on my own? I am somewhat mechanically inclined, as I do all the...
  11. 0

best way to secure my car

So someone broke into and robbed my house today. Among other things that they stole was my second set of car keys. Here lies the issue though, I live in the city and dont have a place where I can lock up my car, such as a garage. I was thinking of locking it and disconnecting the battery, but...
  12. 0

Set of Bridgestone 003 tires

120/70/17 type 4 front date code: 4708 180/55/17 type 3 rear date code: 0510 I seem to have acquired more sets of tires than I can use, and seeing as I am not really getting out to the track as much as I used to, I would rather have these go to someone that is actually making it out. Also, for...
  13. 0

Do I need to take the race class?

Just as the title says. I took (and passed) the CCS new racers licensing clinic out in Arizona and got the certificate of completion back in Nov. 2011. Unfortunately, I took the clinic and got the certificate, but I never bought the actual race license and entered any races. Fast forward, I...
  14. 0

rivet master links

So I had to take my chain off today to take the swingarm off. I took it off by pulling the master link out, so I went to the store to buy a new master link. The chain is an EK MVXZ 520 chain and the master link was the one that came with it, but I just realized that the store sold me an RK 520...
  15. 0

$285 worth of credits

Looks like I am done with Nesba, at least until I move to a region that they still run in if I ever do, so I have $285 worth of credit that has to go. Shouldn't be any fees because this is a result of the Midwest issues. $250
  16. 0

What do you see wrong with this fork compression valve assembly?

What do you all see wrong with the way this compression valve unit was assembled? Also, is it just me but these fork assemblies were supposed to be valved with racetech valves. The compression valve assembly looks like it has Racetech parts but the rebound valves look stock?
  17. 0

Vinyl number plates

Does anyone know where I can get precut vinyl number plates for an 06 R6? I don't want to go the DIY route really if I can buy precut ones at a reasonable price because I have this bad tendency of making things like this into a huge mess. Thanks
  18. 0

Bridgestone Rain Tires

I have a set of Bridgestone rain tires for sale. They are 120/180 size and have been used about 3 times in the wet. (Full wet as in steady rain all day). If I remember correctly they are about 3 years old, but I can't seem to find a date code on them. Do rains have a date code? Anyway...
  19. 0

Who lines their belly pan and with what?

So I just had my R1 Armour Bodies painted a few months ago and have yet to use it on the track. I do have a Sato full titanium exhaust system on the bike and was wondering if it will get too hot and crack the paint? I don't remember it ever being an issue when I had e-racing fairings, but on...
  20. 0

Demo bikes

Ayone have any idea if the demo bikes from this year will be for sale at some point? I seem to have an itch lately to pickup a new r1 and figured if nesba was going to be selling theirs I would rather buy from them than from the dealer.