Search results

1. Greg ZX6R

2015 ZX10R Track Bike

Selling my 2015 ZX10, clear title. I am the second owner of the bike, which has an indicated 2868 miles. The bike had approximately 1500 miles when I bought it, and the rear sprocket was changed to +2 after purchase. Original owner lowsided at a track day, resulting in a small dent on the right...
  2. Greg ZX6R

FS: New RS Taichi Mawus Inner suit, (2) New RS Taichi Back Protectors

Selling a new RS Taichi Mawus Inner suit - $45 plus shipping (2) New RS Taichi NXV306 Back Protectors - $85 each plus shipping
  3. Greg ZX6R

FS: 2002 Kawasaki ZX9R (Street)- $3900

For sale is a 2002 ZX9R, original owner. Clear title, with 24,500 miles. The bike has never been crashed or dropped, and will come with Q3's upon sale, as well as the passenger seat. Asking $3,900, and bike is located in Pasadena, MD Racetech Gold Valves in forks (sprung for 190lb rider)...
  4. Greg ZX6R

FS: 2009 Kawasaki ZX6R

FS: 2009 Kawasaki ZX6R, original owner, clear title. Bike has 7287 miles, though might be a bit off due to +1 rear sprocket added 2 years ago. Includes: Vortex clip ons Vortex rearsets New Driven grips Cox radiator guard Goodridge steel braided front lines Carbon fiber tank sliders Sato...
  5. Greg ZX6R

Women's Riding Pants and Jacket

For sale is a pair of Teknic women's riding pants. They are listed on the tag as size 4, have been worn probably less than 5 times, and include an adjustable waist, armor in the knees, space for sliders and an 8 inch zipper in the rear. I am selling them for $100 shipped in the continental...
  6. Greg ZX6R

For Sale: Stinger Folding Motorcycle Trailer

Selling my Stinger trailer. New wheels and tires this year (used for 3 track days). Includes spare as well, and extra tie down point that I added over the winter. This model is the 4 foot wide version, folds easily, and can be stood against a wall when not in use. I bought the trailer new in...
  7. Greg ZX6R

FS: Dynojet PC5 for 09+ ZX6

For sale is a Dynojet PC5 for an 09+ ZX6. Comes with CD-Rom, instructions and original box. The unit came off of my bike. Selling for $160.00 shipped in continental U.S.
  8. Greg ZX6R

Sanders a Former Yosh Pit Man?

Spotted here long ago, helping Schwantz.... http://superbikeplanet.com/image/archive/timbday/1/3.htm
  9. Greg ZX6R

FS: 1980 Yamaha XS 850 Special

Posting up for a friend. For sale is a 1980 Yamaha XS 850 Special. Bike needs some work, including carb cleaning, electrical, air box and brake work but is in good shape. $400.00 obo, customer picks up. Pics to follow. Call Chris at four-four-three, six-one-zero, eight-one-five-four.
  10. Greg ZX6R

FS: Race Tech Gold Valves and Fork Internals for 09+ ZX6R

Selling the stock fork internals and Race Tech Gold Valves for a 2009+ ZX6R. Stock springs and other parts included. $200.00 shipped in continental U.S.
  11. Greg ZX6R

FS: Michelin Power Cup Takeoffs

For sale: Michelin Power Cup B rear and Power Cup VB front Rear date code is 3211, front is 4411 $70 each shipped in continental U.S. 120/70 front 180/55 rear
  12. Greg ZX6R

Happy Birthday Bo!

Wishing a happy birthday to Bo, everyone's favorite Bosnian CR! You don't look a day over 41!
  13. Greg ZX6R

WTB Vortex Shift Lever

Greetings all, I'm looking for a Vortex shift lever with the flexible toe piece for my 09 ZX6; I believe the lever is the "V2" version. I've spoken with Vortex several times and their parts seem to be on indefinite backorder. Also checked with Chuck and Markbilt and no one has any...
  14. Greg ZX6R

Vortex 51mm Clip Ons

Selling a brand new, never installed set of Vortex 51mm clip on brackets. They are silver, and do not include the handlebar tubes. $110.00 shipped
  15. Greg ZX6R

FS: Micheline Power One B Take Off

FS is a Michelin Power One B compound take off, production date 7/09 180/55 17 It has about 3 days on it (2 at VIR North and almost 1 at Thunderbolt). Right side is a bit worn compared to left, which has plenty of tread left. Asking $75 shipped.
  16. Greg ZX6R

Congrats Lee!

Congrats to Lee, who received his "I" bump Saturday at Lightning! It was fun riding with you and Pete Sunday, and you were definitely improving as the weekend went on. See you next season.
  17. Greg ZX6R

Congrats Pete!

Congratulations to Pete (Pruland) on the bump to I last weekend at T-bolt. Looking forward to running with you at Lightning in a couple of weeks. Now it's time for Lee to get moving!
  18. Greg ZX6R

Congrats SlowSteve!

Wanted to say congrats to the (now former) B group lifer, who blasted into, or bought his way into the I group at T-Bolt on Friday. Now go buy Ryan's Aprilia.
  19. Greg ZX6R

Congrats Borislav

Congrats to Bo, who got the A bump yesterday. Good to see you finally move up!
  20. Greg ZX6R

FS: Used Michelin Power One's

I have a 180/55 17 Power One Competition "B" compound, with 3 days on it, as well as a 120/70 17 Power One "Street" version, with 2 days on it, for sale. $60 for both. I'll be at Thunderbolt on 9/18 and 9/19 if anyone is interested. Sorry, no pic of front yet.