Search results

1. D

2015 BMW S1000R F/S

2015 BMW S1000R motorcycle bought and serviced at Morton's BMW in Fredericksburg. 13,XXX miles (still riding). Good condition, never dropped. Sport and Dynamic packages: DTC, Ride Modes Pro (plug installed), Gearshift Assistant, Cruise Control (electronic), Heated grips, Engine spoiler, Dynamic...
  2. D

FS: Kendon Dual Ride-on Trailer

I bought the trailer in 2009 as a Kendon Dual Stand-Up trailer. In 2013 I bought the retrofit kit to make it a ride-on trailer. Only a few thousand miles on the trailer as I only did about two dozen track days and used once a year to take both my wife's motorcycle and mine to the dealership...
  3. D

Fairing for a S1000R?

Anyone making these?
  4. D

2015?

When should the 2015 schedule of track days be posted? I want to set an event reminder. When might we ride on the new track near Fredericksburg, VA?
  5. D

Well run track organization

This past weekend at Summit Point was my first experience with N2. This is a well run track organization! Well thought out policies, good communication, and balanced handling of precious track time when things go wrong. In particular, I am a perpetual novice when it comes to riding the track...
  6. D

email confirmation?

I have not ridden with N2 before (or the former organization). In the manual, it says I will receive a registration confirmation email a few days before a track day. I am supposed to print out the confirmation and bring it with me to the track for registration. I am registered for Saturday...
  7. D

Insurance and the track

I know most riders here have dedicated track bikes. My track ride is also a bike for the street, so I have it registered and insured. I used to have motorcycle insurance with State Farm. In the list of exclusions from coverage was a statement along the lines of, "Incidents occuring on a...