Search results

1. R

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Bro read nothing into my comment or silence. The point is JRA is where info at least for me came from. Stuff we needed to know to run events. Away from events and other than this board CRs have no other input on customer service. While my customer service on the board can sometime be questioned...
  2. R

Hppy Birthday Croc Hunter

Hope you had a great one Rob!!!!!!!!!
  3. R

WTB: Used Rain Tires

Vinny man I hate to say this but rains used unless very very light use are a dicey purchase. Let me see what the best number I might do on a new set of Dunlops I have. Even if these end up being more than you expect new is going to give you the result you want.
  4. R

Bo I think it is reasonable to ask for answers. What the group here does not understand is the concept that we staff have no additional information other than what we get here. Without JRA I would be rushing to get my bikes back together before the Barber weekend. Now it appears I have some...
  5. R

John, your guess is correct John Allen was the best hope for any of us to know what the deal is. Just because we volunteer does not mean we are getting anymore information than everyone else. Answers / direction would be equally welcome by staff as much as the member base. Totally not what you...
  6. R

Gearing questions...

Forget miles per hour and miles as D Zum said you don't look at any of it on the track. Start keeping track of hours operated and maintain on that basis.
  7. R

Roll call Barber who's going?

Time is almost here who's in?
  8. R

Pretty Disappointed

get a room :D
  9. R

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Hey shouldn't somebody be stabbing you????
  10. R

Sliders on footpegs?

Sliders on footpegs? I have heard you don't want a peg breaking off say in a corner. That set up would seem to almost assure your foot to slip off or it bends and or breaks with weight on it. All bad. Odds are not the first to think of it and a reason you don't see it.
  11. R

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Having just passed Gould :D
  12. R

Stripped fork pinch bolt...

So again if you want to replace the garffed up lower my rec would still work they are not one piece they do come apart. Mike Ruhe SE CR 52 2006 Yamaha R6 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125 2010 BMW S1000rr 2011 Suzuki GSXR 750 Support our Servicemen and Women www.swettwarriors.org The Edge... there is no...
  13. R

Nope just the lower mount for caliper and axel
  14. R

http://www.ebay.com/itm/09-12-Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX6R-Right-front-fork-slightly-bent-Good-Used-OEM-/231092696666?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35ce32b65a&vxp=mtr Purchase. Hack that thing the rest of the way to bits and get axel out. Then replace the lower with the one from above. If...
  15. R

For the love of Christ is this thing fixed or what? Suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!
  16. R

More Barber Dates

Hey just so long as you understand my Pony request was in before yours :D
  17. R

More Barber Dates

Hello I still don't have my pony!!!!!!!!:argh:
  18. R

More Barber Dates

Ok this is just getting stupid. Lets put things in perspective. First where is my f*&%ing pony!!!!!!!! Second JR I cannot promise I can make the VIR you are looking at before the move but I will do this. Pick a weekend I am going even if a Monday. Fly into Atlanta and I will pick you up. Drive...
  19. R

More Barber Dates

Used to be the only way you got a North day was Monday. First few years with NESBA we never had a Sat or Sun at North so I see that as a positive trend this org did for us and now as far as North is concerned we are just back to normal.