Search results

1. fowlplayracing

YCRS

Anyone who does not make YCRS Champ School a priority and wants to continue riding motorcycles on a racetrack or the street... YOU ARE CHEATING YOURSELF. Just saying
  2. fowlplayracing

Looking to buy pc3 quick shifter

Looking for a dynojet 4-101. It's a pull type with the pc3 expansion connector on it. Looks like this...
  3. fowlplayracing

WTB trs pins for 08 gsxr600

Looking to buy a set of pitbull trs pins for a 2008 gsxr 600. Part number is F0075B-001
  4. fowlplayracing

Funny?

Saw something about "gang signs" on Facebook which made me waste some brain activity and come up with this... I know, I know! But don't judge
  5. fowlplayracing

mom

My mother finally passed away from a long painful battle with cancer last weekend. She didn't like to talk about motorcycles and would never consider allowing me to take her for a ride but always supported me in all of my endeavors. On Friday afternoon I rode to the crematory to pick up her urn...
  6. fowlplayracing

Depression

It's not supposed to start until the cold winter months set in. It has for me reared it's ugly head this morning... I put my trailer away for the season. Can't wait for the 2015 schedule to come out!!! Thanks for a great year everyone!
  7. fowlplayracing

Leathers repair

I need to get some minor repairs done to my teknics leathers and so i'm fishing for suggestions on where to take them. I'm interested in being able to take them there myself so I can discuss my repair options, but as they are minor, it is not a requirement. I'm located in Northern Virginia, Thanks
  8. fowlplayracing

next years dates

does anyone know when next years schedule will come out?