Search results

1. Otto Man

Held & RevIt Gloves (small sizes)

Trying to clear up some room in the house, all of these are too small for me. None have been crashed. $100 for Helds $50 for RevIt gloves
  2. Otto Man

XT Racing Ultra Lap timer & beacon

Cheap alternative to the more expensive GPS type lap timers. Includes beacon and instructions. Includes everything in picture, including the base transmitter. Can deliver to certain N2/WERA and CCS weekends. $100
  3. Otto Man

2007 Honda CBR600

- No title/BOS converted to track use at just over 21k - 28k miles - Sharkskinz bodywork - GPR steering damper - Vortex rearsets - Vortex gas cap - Stainless steel brake lines - Penske shock - Annitori quickshifter - Woodcraft frame sliders - Lightech clip ons - Motion Pro 2 throttle - 520 chain...
  4. Otto Man

2004 Yamaha R6

- 26k miles - Clean title - Vortex case covers, Woodcraft frame sliders, Woodcraft clip ons, and slider spools - New 520 chain and sprockets - Optimal bodywork - Stainless steel brake lines - GPR steering damper - 2Bros exhaust with PC3 and tune. Located in Ellicott City, MD. Can deliver to...
  5. Otto Man

GPX Pro 4 with breakout box

Includes everything you need to get you up and running: - GPX Pro (obviously) - External antenna - Breakout box - extremely simplifies the wiring process, wire the breakout box to a switched 12v source, everything else gets plugged into the breakout box - (2) wire sets to tap into whatever you...
  6. Otto Man

2004 Suzuki GSXR 600

Runs great. Just under 11k miles. Full Micron exhaust, power commander and BMC filter. Pretty much stock other than that aside from the track bodywork. No title. Comes with a ton of spares as seen: bodywork, extra exhaust, windscreen, tank, fairing stay. Will entertain reasonable offers and can...
  7. Otto Man

2012 Yamaha R6

Bike is 99.9% stock and has been all its life. 6,400 miles and needs nothing but a rider. Clean title in hand. Price is negotiable, within reason of course. Located in Quantico, VA. If interested, I can provide more pics/info, just let me know. $6500
  8. Otto Man

WERA @ Pitt Race July 15-17th

I am STOKED for this weekend...wow! Starting off with a track day on Friday, 4 hour endurance race on Saturday...and planning to run 4 sprints on Sunday. Who else is going to be there?
  9. Otto Man

Summit suit rental/borrow

If anyone is going to Summit this coming Friday/Saturday and has a 40 or 42 size suit that they're willing to loan or rent, please let me know. Thanks!
  10. Otto Man

04-05 GSXR 600/750 rear wheel

May fit other years...not sure. Not the prettiest thing, but it's straight and true. What you see is what you get. I can deliver it to certain N2 events, or pickup at Quantico, VA. $50
  11. Otto Man

2005 GSXR 600

Salvage title, 22k miles. Plastics are in rough shape but will pass tech inspection. Mods include stomp grip tank pads, Woodcraft clip ons, PC3, SS brake lines, Vesrah XX pads (3 track days on them), Vortex case covers, and Vortex chain and sprocket set up. Motor is stock. Bike has obviously...
  12. Otto Man

2004-05 GSXR 600/750 Ohlins shock

Remote preload adjuster, .90 spring installed, needs nothing. Bolt on and go. Looking for $750 shipped, or can work a deal if you want to meet up at a N2 track day.
  13. Otto Man

2002 Honda XR70 with Pit-Bull TRS pins

I have joined the Zuma crowd for this year and selling my old pit bike. I've had this for a couple of years and it has never let me down. Needs nothing, start up and go. Location: Quantico, VA Price: $800 with TRS pins, or $700 for bike alone.
  14. Otto Man

Pit Bull TRS Pins for Suzuki GSXR 600/750/1000

Part number: F0075AA-000 Like new, only used a couple times. Fits: GSXR 600 '97-'05 GSXR 750 '00-'05 SV1000 (All) GSXR 1000 '00-'08 TL1000 (All) Hayabusa (All) $55 shipped or $50 and can deliver to certain N2 events.
  15. Otto Man

2006 Kawasaki ZX636 $3400

Selling a Kawasaki ZX636 street bike. Just shy of 11,700 miles. Clean and clear title, in hand. Mostly stock with some modifications: - No cut frame sliders (OES) - Smoked integrated tail light - Smoked flush mount turn signals - Dark smoke windscreen - PSR gas cap - K&N air filter, just...
  16. Otto Man

July 12-13 @ Summit Point

Everyone else is making me jealous talking about NJMP and Road Atlanta! Surely I can't be the only person that can't make those events?! Who's in for some Summit Point? In for both days.
  17. Otto Man

Summit Point bridge

So the bridge that goes into the main paddock failed inspection. I suppose time will tell on how long it'll be before they get it fixed up. http://www.ccsracing.us/news/old/2015news.html#SPbridge
  18. Otto Man

Isle of Man 2015

Michael Dunlop is FLYING on his BMW! Holy crap! :eek::eek::eek:
  19. Otto Man

My experience at YCRS...

So I finally got the opportunity to go to YCRS. I will admit that I was skeptical on taking a riding school... would the cost of admission be worth the reward? I went with two goals in mind: Get faster, and learn more so I could pass the knowledge onto other riders at N2 trackdays. Up until...
  20. Otto Man

April 5-6th Summit roll call!

Who's in? In for both days.