Search results

1. S

Dirt Riding at Durhamtown Plantation

If you are ready to ride and can't wait till spring, come ride at Durhamtown. A group of us are planning a weekend there on Jan 4th and 5th. I am going to call and reserve a few RV spots mid week, chime in if you need one so we can reserve a block of spots. Here is the link for more info. post...
  2. S

Motogp warmers

Since we were talking about warmers...I have a set of motogp warmers that I used one weekend and the elastic broke on the front warmer. Anyone know where I can get them fixed? The bag has a URL of gpgear.com that doesn't seem valid.
  3. S

another A group session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTXMHA6f4c0 Hope this works...its my first attempt at youtube.
  4. S

WTT GPR damper for linear style damper

I've got a GPR rotary style damper that I want to trade for a linear style damper. My mount is for a 07-08 GSXR 1000 but you can buy any mount you need to make it fit any bike.
  5. S

opinions needed

Im looking at a 2007 DRZ 400 sm. Ported head, filter and yosh exhaust. Stock suspension. Would it be enough to ride Patriot? I heard the stock suspension aint so great either.
  6. S

Dang It Ruhe!!

Are you making time go in reverse?? I had to get a fix today so a couple of us went MX-ing. Letting that 450 eat is about the closest thing to grabbin a handful on the mighty Gixxer!! How many days left till VIR South?
  7. S

How was NOLA?

Anybody make it back yet??
  8. S

Epic VIR Weekend

Thanks everone for such a fun weekend! The endurance day Friday was unbelieveable. It was pretty cool to see all you I guys seemingly double your pace by the end of the day! Three days, 20 gallons of gas, two sets of tires and a new personal best at VIR....It couldnt have been better! Thankyou...
  9. S

NESBA trailer spotted in Nashville on Thurs

When I came by you on 65/24 I tapped my helmet,(Yes, I wear a helmet when I drive) and you didnt follow my line!!
  10. S

2008 MXT 20 ToyHauler

Immaculate condition, only used a few times.Full body paint, looks sharp! Sleeps up to 6 and can carry up to 4 bikes. Heat, AC , all the comforts of home. Aluminum frame makes it lightweight and EASY to tow. Contact me for all the details and pics @ stevegould904@gmail.com. 14900 Winston-salem...
  11. S

Road A can't get here fast enough!

I'm up here in Chicago, 35 degrees and rainy....Damn, I love the south!
  12. S

Wtb gsxr 1000

Looking for 07-08. Thanks, Steve
  13. S

Max Speed open House

Come see the new look of Max Speed Cycles in Kernersville NC at their open house! www.maxspeedcycles.com
  14. S

Open house in Kernersville NC!

Come see the new look of Max Speed Cycles in Kernersville NC at their open house! www.maxspeedcycles.com