Search results

1. Myers

New here !!!!!!!

Yello!!! Pennsylvania in the house. let us know what your riding and when your first day is! and .... but of course... any questions etc you have!
  2. Myers

Plugged Tire OK on Track (Novice)

Negative, Nope, uh uhhh, no way.. .and if you do chose that option (your choice obviously)... I would appreciate a heads up so when we are riding together on the track I know to keep my distance. But.. all in all.. This was a GREAT question to ask !! kudos to you for asking and wanting to learn.
  3. Myers

Pitt Race 10/10/21 crash video

The video that Chubna posted up is an excellent resource. Some really great throttle and brake imputes by you but your body is crossed up. Excellent advice from those above. Get with a CR first track day and explain to them your crash and what you have learned here. VERY easy fix and with...
  4. Myers

New track rider. Fredericksburg, VA.

Welcome aboard... sounds like you've got a great start to the track!!! Check out the schedule and sign up early as most days will sell out quickly. :) Ride safe, Ride with a smile.
  5. Myers

New to N2

Congrats on the bump!! Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  6. Myers

pitt race 6-6-21

Was awesome putting in some good, smooth, laps with ya! Hope to see you out there again soon!
  7. Myers

Another FNG

Welcome aboard!
  8. Myers

Best bang for buck generator?

I wanna go to the RACE TRACK... but the bike pipes are too loud :( Wait.. hold on... Lemme start my HELICOPTER and let it run all day long... cause thats not annoying.. WAIT... hold on.. Ill add a 50ft cable... cause the DB loss at 50 feet drops maybe 3db ... on my 130db genset... common...
  9. Myers

2011 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior

This is an amzingly clean Tundra and a very good seller! GLWS man, sorry to see you part with the beast! Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  10. Myers

New Director for 2020!!!

Awesome stuff!! Glad to have ya back Dave!!!
  11. Myers

Retirement Sale

Hey Mike, having a problem downloading the pics (probably my end)... But first. - Hope everything is ok brotha. 2nd - If the Wamers will fit the R1 Ill take them sir. Just shot you a PM. thnks. your ass better get out to some CMP days and some of those southern days..as Im about to embark...
  12. Myers

Rider returning after hiatus; is a bump down required?

In "N" group and passed a CR that couldnt catch you? Interesting. These are the things that you need to let the director of the day know that same day. I would say in regard to your pace. Clean, Clear, Predictable (as mentioned above) and maintain a safe/fast aura of riding.. Get a CR...
  13. Myers

Summit Raceway WV

Welcome aboard Nick! Your not gonna believe how much fun your gonna have!! See ya out there! Myers
  14. Myers

Newbie Intro

Welcome Harry!! Wife and I spent our honeymoon in Greece and the Greek islands as well as Santorini ...wish we would have thought of renting a bike!! Nice move and welcome to our playhouse.... Your gonna have a blast sir!
  15. Myers

Summit Main on 8/6

Trying to figure out how to make it down there Sunday night.... should that happen... ill take the lead on being the slow poke guy :)...Ima keep working on the plan this weekend.... DONT count me out just yet!
  16. Myers

Hello from Stamford, CT

Welcome aboard Jon!
  17. Myers

Alpinestar GPPRO Gloves - XL

hahahaahah... my dumb butt needs to learn to STOP impulse buying things!!! I lose to much money!
  18. Myers

ACE or N2?

:squid:
  19. Myers

These sold in 15 minutes, sorry for the delay. Planning on it, sorry for the delay these went quicker than I thought. Hope to see you there.
  20. Myers

Sold.