Search results

1. Myers

Alpinestar GPPRO Gloves - XL

Bought early this spring as back up gloves.... Put 2 laps on them and have chose to go a different directly... My dumbness = your gain. $100 - you pay shipping and Ill ship them to you fast. Shoot me a PM.
  2. Myers

2012 Yamaha R6 - Price Drop 5999.00 negotiable

Street Trim - spread the word if anyone is looking for a street R6 http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/mcy/6155048343.html 2012 Yamaha R6 with 4800+ miles on it. Mileage may continue to increase as I ride it around sometimes.**Reconstructed Title** - Bike has been rebuilt from cosmetic damage...
  3. Myers

Karns Performance Open House - THIS SATURDAY 5/21

Yellow! KARNS PERFORMANCE 16th ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE SAT MAY 16 0900-1500. N2 will have a bike on display and will be giving away a Free Trackday!! If you are an unfortunate one.. and for some god forsaken reason cant make it to PIRC.. Come out and say Hi and support one of our great dealer...
  4. Myers

Motorama - Today and Tomorrow SHOW DISCOUNT

hmmm... been waiting to renew your membership....or maybe been lurking the forums...THINKING about a membership..... Stop by today or tomorrow and see us at the Motorama event in the harrisburg Farm show complex.... tell me ya love me and ill take 25% + off your new or renewed Elite membership...
  5. Myers

N2 At CycleGear Bike night and York Bike night the end of this week!

TWIN BIKE NIGHTS… TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW! Common out folks!! Ill be set up at Cyclegear in Harrisburg tomorrow night at 1700 and then … tha big caHuuunah! Setting up a quick display/booth at York Bike night Friday night… stop by.. talk to some new people who have never been on the track…...
  6. Myers

2015 Yamaha R1 in Harrisburg area?

Passed him a couple times now (going the other way you clowns) on 581/283 ... Whose out there got a 2015 Yamaha R1 running around harrisburg!!!? Can I get me a "test drive"???? :confused:
  7. Myers

Cyclegear Harrisburg THIS THURSDAY - YAP!~

N2 Will be at Cyclegear of Harrisburg Pa beginning at 1700 on Thursday 6/25 meeting and greeting folks! Last month some folks walked away with discounts on trackdays, some folks walked away with free gear from cycle gear and some folks walked away with a free happy belly. Stop on by rain or...
  8. Myers

FREDERICK MARYLAND BIKE NIGHT - WEDNESDAY 6/10

Thats right folks... Next wednesday N2 reps will be on hand at Bonefish Grill in Frederick MD for a little bike night action! Its a Wednesday....... Ill let the camel say the rest :)
  9. Myers

CycleGear Bike Night - Thursday 6/25/2015! 1700->

N2 Will be at Cyclegear of Harrisburg Pa beginning at 1700 on Thursday 6/25 meeting and greeting folks! Last month some folks walked away with discounts on trackdays, some folks walked away with free gear from cycle gear and some folks walked away with a free happy belly. Stop on by rain or...
  10. Myers

Karns Performance 2015 Open House - THIS SATURDAY!

KARNS PERFORMANCE 15th ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE SAT MAY 16 0900-1500. N2 will have a bike on display, TV with some track video... some discounts... and oooo ooooo A FREE TRACKDAY will be given away! Kindly review some details from an email from Dan! Come out and say Hi and support one of our great...
  11. Myers

SOLD - TIMER & XT BEACON

***BOTH sold*** still have the beacon.. PM an offer if interested. $150 for both. Both in excellent condition. 2ft cord on timer.
  12. Myers

T BOLT - 8/2& 3 Bumps N Credits are in!

Wow... what an amazing weekend folks!!! Congratulations to all of the below on their hard work and achievements! Saturday 8/2 Chris Blevins - Intermediate Frederick Marsh - Intermediate Al Albanowski - Intermediate Jason Patterson - Intermediate Doug Bleecher - Intermediate Sunday 8/3 John...
  13. Myers

B's N C's IN 6/21 & 6/23 - NICE WORK FOLKS!

GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!! BUMP TO INTERMEDIATE…. Watch that first step… it’s a lu lu…. Patrick Delaney Mike Dean William Marino David Miller S.J. Harris Chris Notte BUMP TO ADVANCED… Hold my Drink… and Watch this! Kevin Boda Glen Mitchell Reggie Bridges Ferenc Tshibangu Andrew Hoffman...
  14. Myers

NJMP - FREE POWER 6/23

SAyyyyyyyyy What!?!! Yep - come on out tomorrow and plug in for free!! Thank you N2 Officers for this amazing perk to rumble with warm tires!
  15. Myers

06+ R6 motor wanted

Does not need to run but can not be grenaded :) pm me if youve got something. Len
  16. Myers

HOLY COW! PIRC 24th & 25th Bumps N Credits are IN!

Holy cow you all did an amazing job this weekend!! Congratulations to the below for their well earned bump. INTERMEDIATE Steve Winfield Kendal Trago Nick Blonski Johny Tyssens John Spirko Blake Barnes ADVANCED Jimmy Winters Nick Rivera Chris Link Brandon Kula Earnest Miller Dan Hawkins...
  17. Myers

NJMP May 12th Bumps are in!!!

Thanks for a great day all!!!! Congratulations to: Vincent Hugo - Bump to I Ian Mclaughlin - Bump to I Anthony Fedele - Bump to I Nick Mathurin - Bump to I Pete Phillips jr - Bump to I Sean Hoffmann - Bump to I AWESOME JOB!!!
  18. Myers

NJMP - MON 5/12 LETS RIDE!!!!

If you are joining the N2 family this coming Monday below we have some information related to the event. The prior weekend event will conclude mid-afternoon on Sunday, so they should be able to get the track and paddock cleaned up/turnover started early. N2 staff we will be at the track Sunday...
  19. Myers

SUMMIT MAIN 5/9 Bumps N Credits are in the system!

Congratulations to: Chris Martone - Bump to A Kevin Khan - Bump to A Tony Rinker - Bump to I Kevin McArthur - Bump to I Vincent Barranco - Bump to I Majdi El-Ahwal - Bump to I Sujeeth Shetty - Bump to I Dave Smith - Bump to I Thanks for a great day and great work by all! Len
  20. Myers

FREE TRACK DAY?? SURE WHY NOT!!!!

FREE TRACKDAY? Sure.. why not!! Attention current and future members. You read it correct. This Wednesday May 7th from 1700 - 2200 join N2 and Quaker Steak N Lube for their kick off bike NITE!! STOP BY and say HI! Beer specials, Vendors on display, live music, great atmosphere and YEP -...