Search results

1. B

6/3 Summit Jefferson wait list?

I've ridden around it on a pit bike, it looks really fun, just don't like the walls. If there is ever a normal weekend N2 day at JC, I'd be all over it.
  2. B

Damn, ok thanks that explains it. Just havn't ridden JC in years and was hoping to again. Never liked the looks of Shenny.
  3. B

OK, I will thanks.
  4. B

I tried to sign up and it put me on the wait list, Monday on Main was open. Usually A group only ever has maybe 4 or 5 riders in it on JC minus the CR's, that's why I was asking.
  5. B

Is the A group actually full on Jefferson? I don't know why I have a hard time believing that, but if so, it would have to be the first time.
  6. B

Dominion Raceway in Spotsylvania VA spring 2015?

Ha! Never thought to look at the schedule this early in the year. Hopefully it is a good layout since its really close to me.
  7. B

Dominion Raceway in Spotsylvania VA spring 2015?

Dominion Raceway's website keeps saying they are going to be done with the road coarse in the spring. Are there any plans to try book it for some events? http://www.dominionraceway.com/
  8. B

JC event info and roll call

I'm just curious why N2 wants to run it counter clockwise when Nesba never would.... It makes zero sense to me unless the new section is not safe clockwise. I would like to know if there is a reason other than we get to wear the other side of our tires.
  9. B

How did they come to the decision to run counter clockwise? I've always heard, going back to when Dutch was running the days, that there wasn't enough runoff that direction. What's changed now? The back straight is going to be I would guess 5th gear vs. 4th at the brake point. The front...
  10. B

Is there still a concrete wall/tire wall at what will be the runoff for the counter clockwise final turn?
  11. B

Email issues?

I've tried the contact page on Saturday, the support@n2td.org on Tuesday and info@n2td.org on Wednesday. All I got as a couple of autoreplies to my question about some credits. Does anyone have a better address or is someone out of the office?
  12. B

Calling all NESBA Members!!!

Summit was cancelled, i was emailed.
  13. B

Calling all NESBA Members!!!

I've been to plenty of days where they likely shouldn't have run the day due to low turn out. I'm sure they can only do that so many times a season before you get to where we are now. I signed up for the Main day on Thursday so I hope it gets run though!
  14. B

JC Cancelled

Damn, I was just about to sign up and noticed it disappeared! Hope it wasn't just one short...
  15. B

Summit Main 9/23 air fence?

There are already quite a few non inflatable air fence sections at Summit.
  16. B

Summit Main 9/23 air fence?

Trying to decide if I will sign up for 9/23 on Main and would like to know if it will be left out for our use after the Wera races?
  17. B

Summit 9/22-9/23

What about airfence on Main?
  18. B

Summit Main 8/26 air fence?

The actual inflatable airfence does need someone who knows what they are doing to deploy and maintain, but to my knowledge the "dog houses" don't require anything other then being put in the storage container when they aren't needed anymore. They were all setup and in position until Sunday at...
  19. B

Summit Main 8/26 air fence?

Why did they take it down after CCS left on Sunday? This is the first time I've heard of Nesba not having out on Main since it was available.