Search results

1. B

6/3 Summit Jefferson wait list?

Is the A group actually full on Jefferson? I don't know why I have a hard time believing that, but if so, it would have to be the first time.
  2. B

Dominion Raceway in Spotsylvania VA spring 2015?

Dominion Raceway's website keeps saying they are going to be done with the road coarse in the spring. Are there any plans to try book it for some events? http://www.dominionraceway.com/
  3. B

Email issues?

I've tried the contact page on Saturday, the support@n2td.org on Tuesday and info@n2td.org on Wednesday. All I got as a couple of autoreplies to my question about some credits. Does anyone have a better address or is someone out of the office?
  4. B

Summit Main 9/23 air fence?

Trying to decide if I will sign up for 9/23 on Main and would like to know if it will be left out for our use after the Wera races?
  5. B

Summit Main 8/26 air fence?

Why did they take it down after CCS left on Sunday? This is the first time I've heard of Nesba not having out on Main since it was available.
  6. B

2000 Thor Wanderer Wagon Toy Hauler 187tb lite $3000

Great toy hauler bumper-pull trailer - all the amenities packed into an 18 foot easily towable with a 1/2 ton pickup that will hold 3 dirt bikes, standard street bikes, 2 atv's etc. The Thor Wanderer Wagon sleeps 4. The front tent pops out to make between a queen and king size bed with 3...
  7. B

Summit Point, whats the hold up?

I'm rather disappointed that there are no Summit dates yet this year. I was really hoping for some spring days on Main and especially JC. I know the schedule is pending etc etc but whats the deal? It's the beginning of March after all.... I'm rather annoyed that I paid for a multi year...
  8. B

Paging Mr. Moon

I ordered some parts a month ago and haven't seen or heard anything. Tried emailing a couple of times and had no responce. Any one know if he is out of town or something?
  9. B

R6 stock brake pads

How do the stock R6 brake pads hold up to a trackday pace? I have some brand new OEM pads sitting here that I'd like to use up or should just get some race pads?
  10. B

Did Summit JC on 10/25 get canceled?

Did JC get canceled? It looked rather damp from my front porch all day. Riding my new bike was certainly a learning experience on Friday though, sorry for being a rolling chicane most of the day.