Search results

1. buzz-06

Metzeler TD Slick Availability

Golf is the most infuriating game. You have a good round every now and then that keeps you coming back. Then you have a terrible round that has you questioning your life choices…. OP just get some SC3 or SC2 slicks if you want to try pirelli/metzlers.
  2. buzz-06

2017 KTM-SFX 350

3. buzz-06

2020 YZF R1

And more
  4. buzz-06

2020 YZF R1

Pics
  5. buzz-06

WERA Superstock question

Yes, you can install a brand new ohlins/Penske/ktech.
  6. buzz-06

WERA Superstock question

You can replace fork internals, tubes must remain original and you can replace the shock.
  7. buzz-06

Anyone selling tire warmers?

PM sent
  8. buzz-06

Arai Corsair-x for sale

Unfortunately this isn’t fitting quite the way I want it to. Purchased new at the beginning of the season and only worn for 2 trackdays, build date is 12/22. It’s a medium but it has the large interior so effectively it’s a large. Price is $600 shipped OBO
  9. buzz-06

BRAKE FAILURE.....Have you experienced one?

Castrol SRF, stuff isn’t cheap but it’s the best.
  10. buzz-06

Tires for wet track day?

Over on the wera forum one of the former pirelli reps posts a good bit, here is what he had to say about the Diablo Wets. “Wets are pretty specialized so not sure what to say here. As mentioned before the conditions have to be almost prefect for them, as in a consistent damp track with no...
  11. buzz-06

Grip Adhesive?

Spray paint, not too much but just enough that the grip slides on. Let it dry and they won’t move. Been doing this for years, do it with my Mx bikes too and I don’t wire the grips and they have never moved.
  12. buzz-06

3 tracks 3 bikes; what do you choose?

Sky racing moto2 - Aragon SERT gsxr-1000 - Magny-Cours Checa’s championship winning 1198 - Valencia
  13. buzz-06

Best advice from a Coach/Control Rider?

Just turn the motorcycle even if you think you won’t make it, it’s amazing how often you actually will make it.
  14. buzz-06

Brand???

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/2008-gsxr-r600-track-bike.368860/ This would be a pretty good purchase in my opinion.
  15. buzz-06

After my first track day I feel like a total squid!

I can remember my first trackday like it was yesterday, I was the “fast” guy on the street and was just here to confirm how good I was.....wow was I wrong! One thing I’ll never forget is following a coach into turn 3 at summit, at this point I knew I wasn’t the next Rossi but I thought I...
  16. buzz-06

Why so few CBR?

Most has been covered so I’ll just leave this here.... do you like your current CBR? Do you have a bit of sentimental attachment to it? If you answer yes to both of these questions then I suggest selling it and buying something else. Rule #1 that nobody likes to talk about but it’s important...
  17. buzz-06

When will we get to ride again?

Well, it’s blatantly obvious that Maryland let all the non-essentials come out and play today. Traffic everywhere during the lunch hour. For the last month and a half I’ve been able to leave the shop and go get something to eat and be back in 10-15min. Today it took double..... while I don’t...
  18. buzz-06

Favorite pre-corona track pic/memory

This picture will always be special to me, courtesy of Etech photo. This was on the cool down lap of my first and only race win in 2014. To say I was pumped would be an understatement Sadly that bike got totaled in turn 10 later that season. I loved that thing. The following season I...
  19. buzz-06

Cannondale trail 3 for sale

Sorry I haven't checked this in a while, it is sold
  20. buzz-06

New Tow Vehicle MPG

all I can say is once you tow with a diesel you'll never want to tow with a gas engine again. As Bill stated, it's very relaxing, the truck isn't downshifting and climbing high RPMs. It's lugging down the road at 1600 or so and doing a damn fine job at it. Do you "need" a diesel to tow your...